• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So Greg Olsen got killed on twitter for his remarks....

I saw her dancing in the bed of the LS10 once. But security came and bullied me out of the parking lot.

That was you,………….. she was bitching about some pervert sitting way to close———- I din’t call security,

Lunar did………. Mostly because you took his spot…………………

Salute the nation

Reactions: xjx
He said if McCarthy was fired teams would be lining up to hire him (paraphrasing), then all the football people killed him on twitter, saying he's not a good coach, teams wouldn't want him etc.

McCarthy .621 regular season winning %, 11-10 post-season record, 3 straight 12-5 seasons, road playoff win last year.
Tomlin .630 regular season winning % 8-9 post season record, no post season wins in the last 6 years.

The national people call us idiots for suggesting we move on from Tomlin, I'm not sure what I'm missing here.
Not a Tomlin advocate or super hater, but a BIG difference IMO in the charisma he brings and the branding for Tomlin over Mccarthy.
Yeah i saw the same thing this morning how they are calling for McCarthy's head, because the cowboys are about the post season.
I hate to go there but I gotta think if we had a white coach with the same record a lot more people in the media would want him gone.