• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So here's what I don't understand about "White Privilige".

Tibs has come off to me as smug, self-absorbed and unwilling to show any respect of opposing views...
Geez, that's pretty harsh. Sorry if I stepped on any toes. I'll definitely try to do better, with so many polite, respectful, open-minded and good-natured posters here.

Oh Tibs... you stupid teller of lies.

Those terrorists came into your country BEFORE the Hungarian Wall was finished you imbecile. As stated clearly in the article, they arrived likely sometime in August 2015 (July to early September is the "window").

The Hungarian Border wall didn't START until June 2015. And wasn't completed across Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia until late October through the end of 2015.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier

What an asshat you are. I know more about your ******* country than you do. You must really bury your head in the sand in your safe space.

But don't let facts get in the way of your silly narrative that "border walls" don't do anything or help anything.

And Hungary still has one of the lowest populations of Muslim in all of Europe, so you are probably a lot safer than people in Germany.

Tibs has come off to me as smug, self-absorbed and unwilling to show any respect of opposing views

Here you go Steelin, some examples of the type of respect we show opposing views around here.

Oh Tibs... you stupid teller of lies....you imbecile... What an asshat you are.

Last edited:
deljzc, keep living your life like you're one of the Hardy Boys. You genius you, armed with your wikipedia searches. No doubt you are an expert on all thing Hungary. Lol, there are few things funnier on this board than reading your expert analysis. Football, on the other hand, is a topic I'll gladly read from your end.

51cB7qrIWRL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

Calling you an asshat when you get your facts wrong is pretty "light" around here.

You deserve it for not getting your facts right and presenting your case in a half-assed way thinking no one would bother checking on you or actually reading your article. I know that's how it works in the liberal media world you listen to, but around here we actually try to think for ourselves.

Calling you an asshat when you get your facts wrong is pretty "light" around here. You deserve it for not getting your facts right and presenting your case in a half-assed way thinking no one would bother checking on you or actually reading your article. I know that's how it works in the liberal media world you listen to, but around here we actually try to think for ourselves.
Do you have any idea what type of muslim terrorist sleeper cells there are in Hungary or in other EU countries, right now? Do you have any idea how many years these people have been here? Do you have any idea of the networks that are currently actively plotting further attacks? Do you have any idea how inconsequential the 'recent' migrants - that may be twarted by the border wall built last summer - may or not be, relative to the number of fanatical muslims embedded here - and in neighboring countries - for years, decades?

Last edited:
And a follow up...do you have any idea about the free-flow of muslim fanatics in and out of airports throughout Europe?

Do you have any idea what type of muslim terrorist sleeper cells there are in Hungary or in other EU countries, right now? Do you have any idea how many years these people have been here? Do you have any idea of the networks that are currently actively plotting further attacks? Do you have any idea how inconsequential the 'recent' migrants - that may be twarted by the border wall built last summer - may or not be, relative to the number of fanatical muslims embedded here - and in neighboring countries - for years, decades?

So building walls is bad. Got it.

That's why their religion needs to be outlawed and all of them moved out of Europe. Be a vastly better place without them.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/europe-died-in-auschwitz-by-spanish-writer-sebastian-vilar-rodrigez/

It's not neccessarily bad. More than anything, it's a populist move to soothe the nerves of countryside pensioners.
Yes the old liberal rhetorical technique of relativism. If something is bad, try to put it in the context of something that is much worse to make it seem unimportant, even if you have to pull some bullshit out of your *** to do so.