• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

so long elfie mchenry

Actually it was private school.

That could explain why you became a self loathing privileged whitey overcome with white guilt...and a Bernie loving commie.

Next bigot with a meaningless comment........step up.

Would a meme of one of your idols suffice?

F3hE305.jpg

I'm curious, which school was this?

The first one to come to my mind was Mercer Island High school, the same one Obamas mother attended.

Obama's grandparents, Stanley Armour Dunham and his wife Madelyn are another piece of the puzzle. Key details come from interviews in The Chicago Tribune and Seattle Times.

Done bouncing around Kansas, California and Texas in the years after World War Two, Stanley and Madelyn in 1955 picked up and relocated 2,000 miles from Texas to Seattle. The next year they relocated to Mercer Island specifically so their daughter, Obama's future mother, Stanley Ann Dunham could attend Mercer Island high school.

One year earlier, Mercer Island schools had distinguished themselves in a way which might have caused others to avoid them. The Chicago Tribune explains,

"In 1955, the chairman of the Mercer Island school board, John Stenhouse, testified before the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party.
After intense debate, Stenhouse decided not to resign from the school board according to an April 11, 1955 account in Time Magazine.

Stenhouse was not the only leftist connected to the school. The Seattle Times explains:

One respite (from Americans Stanley Ann Dunham looked down on) was found in a wing of Mercer Island High called "anarchy alley." Jim Wichterman taught a wide-open philosophy course that included Karl Marx. Next door, Val Foubert taught a rigorous dose of literature, including Margaret Mead's writings on homosexuality.

Those classes prompted what Wichterman, now 80 and retired in Ellensburg, called "mothers' marches" of parents outraged at the curriculum.

Dunham thrived in the environment, Wichterman said.

"As much as a high-school student can, she'd question anything: What's so good about democracy? What's so good about capitalism? What's wrong with communism? What's good about communism?" Wichterman said. "She had what I call an inquiring mind."

She also showed her politics, wearing a campaign button for Adlai Stevenson. And despite flirting with atheism, she went to services at East Shore Unitarian church, a left-leaning congregation in Bellevue.

The Chicago Tribune mentions a description of the Dunham's chosen church as "The Little Red Church on the Hill". According to its own website, East Shore Unitarian Church got that name because of, "Well-publicized debates and forums on such controversial subjects as the admission of ‘Red China' to the United Nations...." The fact that Mercer Island's John Stenhouse, according to his 2000 obituary, once served as church president might also have contributed to the "red" label.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/07/what_barack_obama_learned_from.html#ixzz44ic8b1l7
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Metapedia had this to say..
The school Ann attended, Mercer Island High School, was a hotbed of pro-Marxist radical teachers. John Stenhouse, board member, told the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party USA and this school has a number of Marxists on it's staff. Two teachers at this school, Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman, both Frankfurt School style Marxists, taught a critical theory curriculum to students which included; rejection of societal norms, attacks on Christianity, the traditional family, and assigned readings by Karl Marx. The hallway between Foubert’s and Wichterman classrooms was sometimes called "anarchy ally."

No you're right thats not what makes you a bigot. I pointed out what does, and you still can't, or won't grasp it.

As far as me posting on here as an African American, a woman, blah blah....hey any port in a storm right?

Ted Cruz style I guess.....

Well, let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him....

Yeah that'll distract him.

And you still can't and won't address the question to you. You'll just keep spinning your multiple personalities (lying) on this board, feigning to be one thing or the other as the situation fits.

Have the balls to defend your own stated positions. Unless, of course, you embrace the schizophrenia.

Can't run from these facts though: That black false persona/screen name was yours (IP proven); you've claimed to be an American Indian; you've claimed to be Jewish. Keep running from it.

And please, don't make me go all True Colors on you as I have SteelVanguard regarding bigotry. I find it particularly amusing when angry, lying, Alinsky-driven Liberals call me a bigot. It's as baseless as you calling a Presbyterian Minister an Imam. I enjoy proving it, if ya want a dish of it too.

And of course in the sprint to the Ad hominems against me, not one comment about what the church fathers had to say or Elie Wiesel.

That's what evisceration looks like kids.

Elfie's destruction - and her response to the brutalization inflicted - in this thread:

tumblr_mr4vzaOTIX1rdos3uo1_r1_250.gif

g3E5X.gif

1520282016086950799.gif