• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So many people offended by Trump's mean talk

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Networks finding all kinds of people scared of Trump's talk. How bad it is. Golfed with 20 guys today, some for Trump, some for Cruz, some for OH douchebag, and all of them were looking forward to Trump talk to the rest of the world. One thing everyone agreed on is that it is about time that we (US) start acting like the big dick in the room again. Everyone with a backbone is so ******* sick of all this anti-American bullshit that we only want a voice, and Trump is it. Deal with it, *******.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Everybody start a Trump thread now.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

hahahaha

train.jpg

...it is about time that we (US) start acting like the big dick in the room again.
You are well on your way, believe me. It's nice to learn about the goals and aspirations of Trump supporters, makes everything perfectly clear.

One thing everyone agreed on is that it is about time that we (US) start acting like the big dick in the room again.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" is quite profound. Claiming to have a big dick during a Presidential debate is anything but profound.

Having a limp-wristed panty waste of a President who writes "strongly worded letters" to leaders of other countries has worked out well for us, don't ya think?

Networks finding all kinds of people scared of Trump's talk. How bad it is. Golfed with 20 guys today, some for Trump, some for Cruz, some for OH douchebag, and all of them were looking forward to Trump talk to the rest of the world. One thing everyone agreed on is that it is about time that we (US) start acting like the responsible adult in the room again. Everyone with a backbone is so ******* sick of all this anti-American bullshit that we only want a voice, and Trump is it. Deal with it, *******.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" is quite profound. Claiming to have a big dick during a Presidential debate is anything but profound.

I understand what you meant Chuck, even though the "literal Libs" may not. Anyway, I substituted it with my version but I'm sure there are examples out there that describe what you meant a lot better.

SEN63ck.jpg

We need someone to stand up to Putin, Fat Boy from North Korea, Iran, etc. Do you think Hilldog, with her "reset" button is capable? Putin will have her crying in the corner of the room.

Great comment from Trump yesterday was that the US President has to also be a "cheerleader" for the country. He then said how terrible Obama was at that and he was 100% true. Obama apologizes for the US behavior and has divided this country like no one has ever done before. Hillary or Bernie would continue what Obama has done as that is what is in the liberal mindset. They think the US is responsible for all of the bad things in the world. I say **** them and bring on Trump.

I don't like the language, but I'm not going completely overboard about it like some are.

Anyone that's worked in construction knows that's how people talk, including the heads of companies. If anything, he's probably TAME compared to some New York City developers and property investors.

I do think he needs to tone down (or change his message) concerning the protesters/disruptors at his events. He can't come across as encouraging violence. He has to encourage letting security get involved first and tell his supporters to show some degree of restraint.

This election to me has never been about the messenger. I think they are all morally corrupt, including Sanders to some degree. I don't think there's a "good guy" in the bunch. I don't think any have any degree of moral fortitude.

So this is an election about the message, not the messenger.

And the message being sent by voting for Trump is twofold:

1. His policies have merit.
2. The more the "establishment" disapproves of him, the more I want him there to pull the curtain back on the broken, corrupt sickness that has taken over Washington.

Almost every person I hear against Trump is solely based on his personality. Very few logical debates are occurring around America based on Trumps policies. It is his detractors that try to simplify his message into "A Wall" and "No Muslim Immigrants" and "More Torture", when his policies are much more complex and detailed than that if people bothers to read up about him rather than listen to the news and his sound bites (although that has a roll in his campaign, not doubt about that).

The truth is, Trumps proposals are BY FAR the best policies for this country at this point in time as compared to every other candidate. And his proposals are all doable. Every single one.

In fact, when you read his proposals, over HALF start with: Enforce the Current Laws of the Land

That applies to gun ownership, veterans affairs and immigration. Areas where the laws are clear yet selective enforcement from the EXECUTIVE BRANCH has drastically changed policy for the worse in the this country.

His policies on changing health care are solid.

His tax policies have been praised by economists as realistic AND supportive of business/economic growth.

And both sides of the aisle know our trade policies over the last 20 year (by both democrats and republicans) has failed to protect manufacturing jobs and middle/low income options for millions. Changes need to be made and NO ONE is better qualified to do this in the current group of candidates than Donald Trump.

My vote for Trump does not mean I agree with everything he says or that I think he's the best "person" in the field.

But his advantage of potentially changing the system combined with sound policy proposals that I don't think will hurt the country in the short or long term are worth my vote.

I haven't watched a debate. When I heard he was bragging about his um...member, I was pretty embarrassed for him. His methods are not ideal, that's for sure.

I haven't watched a debate. When I heard he was bragging about his um...member, I was pretty embarrassed for him. His methods are not ideal, that's for sure.

So, you have small hands then?

You are well on your way, believe me. It's nice to learn about the goals and aspirations of Trump supporters, makes everything perfectly clear.
Good. Take notes. The big boys will take care of the country while you pussify in the corner and bleat about ****.

1. His policies have merit.
2. The more the "establishment" disapproves of him, the more I want him there to pull the curtain back on the broken, corrupt sickness that has taken over Washington.

My vote for Trump does not mean I agree with everything he says or that I think he's the best "person" in the field.

Who, aside from mindless ideologues (no, I don't apologize for offending the left), agrees with everything a candidate says?

2 points...

1. Its all campaign rhetoric, regardless of where on the campaign timeline they are. They play to their audiences. Period.
2. In my lifetime, with the only exception of Dutch, it is always a vote for the lesser of the evils. One side is resolutely evil and the other side dabbles.

I would vote for Trump on the basis that the choice between him or any of the barking lunatics the party of satan might run isn't really a choice. I am not a Trumpster as are some on this board (flying pigsters), but I haven't heard a word from him I disagree with, except when he's leveling shots at Cruz. I can honestly say that I hope he implements his stated goals because we'd all be better off if he did.

I submit that given Trump's history, he'd surround himself with capable people without being beholden to the nefarious parties that elect presidents. He has absolutely trashed PC. Who knows, a Trump administration might be the dawn of open dialog, and dare I even imagine such a thing, civility. And certainly the FLOTUS would command the rapt attention of at least half of the electorate, maybe more as lesbos warm to her. She'd be a unifier, I tell you. Send her out to tell the troops bedtime stories.

Trump tells it like it is.

Obama's bow and cave diplomacy have not made things better, quite the opposite.

If elected President, I think 98% of the nations will treat us better, at least in speeches. Respect will go up from our allies. Our enemies will fear us more. Trump will go after ISIS oil and money making areas, and tighten up the deal on Iran.

The political gravy train in terms of foreign interests and corporations buying off USA politicians in exchange for partial treatment will end once Trump is elected. That above all else is why they fear him.

Trump tells it like it is. Obama's bow and cave diplomacy have not made things better, quite the opposite. If elected President, I think 98% of the nations will treat us better, at least in speeches. Respect will go up from our allies. Our enemies will fear us more. Trump will go after ISIS oil and money making areas, and tighten up the deal on Iran. The political gravy train in terms of foreign interests and corporations buying off USA politicians in exchange for partial treatment will end once Trump is elected. That above all else is why they fear him.

You guys are literally living in a dream world.

'President Trump' as big a threat as jihadi terror to global economy - EIU
http://www.theguardian.com/business...r-threats-global-economy-republican-trade-eiu

Republican frontrunner could damage trade and increase Middle East instability if he wins US presidency, say analysts

The prospect of Donald Trump winning the race to the White House has joined China’s slowing economy, the Greek debt crisis and Britain’s EU referendum as a major threat to the global economy, according to a respected risk analysis firm.

The Economist Intelligence Unit said the Republican frontrunner could prove a dangerous world leader, damaging global trade, stirring up trouble with Beijing and adding to instability in the Middle East.

The EIU placed the possibility of Trump being sworn in as US president next January sixth on their latest list of global threats, as serious as a resurgence of jihadi terrorism, and only marginally less risky than the collapse of the eurozone.

You guys are literally living in a dream world.

'President Trump' as big a threat as jihadi terror to global economy - EIU
http://www.theguardian.com/business...r-threats-global-economy-republican-trade-eiu

Republican frontrunner could damage trade and increase Middle East instability if he wins US presidency, say analysts

The prospect of Donald Trump winning the race to the White House has joined China’s slowing economy, the Greek debt crisis and Britain’s EU referendum as a major threat to the global economy, according to a respected risk analysis firm.

The Economist Intelligence Unit said the Republican frontrunner could prove a dangerous world leader, damaging global trade, stirring up trouble with Beijing and adding to instability in the Middle East.

The EIU placed the possibility of Trump being sworn in as US president next January sixth on their latest list of global threats, as serious as a resurgence of jihadi terrorism, and only marginally less risky than the collapse of the eurozone.

No worries; the Great Obama is making sure the rest of the world forgives us, and shows his own toughness in the process:

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Having a limp-wristed panty waste of a President who writes "strongly worded letters" to leaders of other countries has worked out well for us, don't ya think?

it ended that potential war with the Swiss, didnt it?!?!?!?!
always gotta find something wrong with our Pansy President, dontcha?.

One thing for sure, that commie loony Bernie won't be around - Hillary is stomping his *** into the ground.because he's too chickenshit to fight her

One thing for sure, that commie loony Bernie won't be around - Hillary is stomping his *** into the ground.because he's too chickenshit to fight her

It's pretty damn sad that I prefer her over him.