• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So this stupid cartoon is worth 12 lives?

you're forgettting about the black Jew hating muslim - surely just a poor disadvantaged yoot

suspects-paris-mon_3159644c.jpg

Haven't they killed that French ***** yet?

They think she is in Syria.

I feel sorry for the people in NY city and other cities where citizens are not allowed to conceal carry.

I don't, people who CHOOSE to live in liberal shitholes should be banned from intelligent areas (i.e. the rest of America).

Haven't they killed that French ***** yet?

She needs to be hunted down, and exterminated like the vermin that she is. Unfortunately, if she makes it to the Islamic State, it will make it extremely difficult to find her. Regardless, her days are numbered.

"We have declared a bitter war against the principle of democracy and all those who seek to enact it," -- former Al Qaida leader (the late) Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi (taken out by a drone)

Yet George Bush was relentlessly mocked for saying they hate our freedoms.

Bill Maher: Liberal Failure to Confront Islam Turning America Into a ‘***** Nation’

Left-wing comedian Bill Maher ripped into his own liberal “tribe” in the wake of Wednesday’s Islamist massacre in Paris, accusing them of turning America into a “***** nation” through their refusal to highlight Islam’s illiberalism.

Maher appeared on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live to discuss the slaughter

“We have to not avoid who did this,” Maher began. “Who did this, Jimmy?”

“Well, we presume —” Kimmel said uncomfortably.

“No, it’s not a presume!” Maher said. “It’s Muslim terrorists"

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...nt-islam-turning-america-*****-nation-brendan

...and no one from the us show up at the Paris March as most other counties leaders did. Good job BO. Couldn't send your ******* worthless vp. What was he doing? Riding the trains again.

If they're not holding up signs with Charlie Hebdo's mohammed images, then its just a ******* ***** march. Someone should spray the whole ******* country down with vinegar and water.

Milling around the streets is not an act of defiance, its loitering.

His imperial lordship does not concern himself about such petty worldly things.

our Muslim appeasers go silent

B7HIMfsIAAAFLnf.jpg

No worries, Bammy and Holder got this covered.

White House announces international summit in February on thwarting 'violent extremism'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...onal-summit-in-february-on-thwarting-violent/

The White House said Sunday it will hold an international summit next month in Washington on thwarting violent extremism, following recent terror attacks in Canada, Australia and now France.

The summit is scheduled for Feb. 18 and will focus on domestic and international efforts to “prevent extremists and their supporters from radicalizing, recruiting and inspiring individuals and groups in the United States and abroad from committing acts of violence,” the White House said.

This will surely fix it. Everyone sleep well.

I have such low expectations for this Administration, and yet they still find ways to disappoint.

The reason for Obama not going?

His security detail would have been a distraction. I **** you all not.

No worries, Bammy and Holder got this covered.

White House announces international summit in February on thwarting 'violent extremism'

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...onal-summit-in-february-on-thwarting-violent/

This will surely fix it. Everyone sleep well.

There's that strongly worded letter.

The reason for Obama not going?

His security detail would have been a distraction. I **** you all not.
Well yeah, because no other countries' leaders have security details.

There's that strongly worded letter.

Well yeah, because no other countries' leaders have security details.

I know, right? And his security details are NEVER a distraction when he goes to play golf in Hawaii. NEVER.

Tibs is right.
he may not be on the side of the terrorists.

he just doesnt give a good goddamn.

Tibs is right.
he may not be on the side of the terrorists.

he just doesnt give a good goddamn.

Bomma brought Socialized medicine to America. His work here is done. Besides, it's not like He is running for reelection.

Bomma brought Socialized medicine to America. His work here is done. Besides, it's not like He is running for reelection.

Your choice of the phrase, inferring that he has "worked" since becoming President, is amusing to me.