• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So... Who do we root for

Pats....always root against the teams in your division, always. Throw in the fact that if the Bengals win, the Cheats hardly ever lose two in a row and they are in Pittsburgh next week.

Bengals. The Steelers already have a two-game lead and have a chance to sweep them later on this season.

Patriots only have two tough games on paper left after Cincy--Steelers and Seahawks. If they lose this week and the Steelers win next week, that puts us in the drivers seat in the AFC.

I will be rooting against New England.

Must win the division first so always root against the Bungholes and the Rats first. Although, a tie would be nice too.

I will never root for the Pats unless their win is a must for our playoff hopes.

Eff that ****. How about our upper echelon players not be complete **** like one in particular has been today? With all those weapons we can't move the ball against an average on a good day defense. They pretty much gave any chance at home field in the playoff's away today. Typical mid season choke game by our players.

After the Miami game lets see reality, does no matter who wins. The next three weeks will be very interesting especially how our defense played again today.

NYG just took the lead...not a fan of OBJ, but he was penalized for taking his helmet off on the field of play. I thought he was out of bounds and off the field..

Root forever you think we can beat in our division. If we can beat the gals again, root for them...

I still hate the Pats**** more.

Bengals win with Buttfuck breaking Br*dy's hip!

Sorry dude but I can't wish for injuries onto another play even if said player is my LEAST favorite in all NFL. Now I realize football has injuries and if by chance the ******* cheater boy would get hurt or beat up to death, then I can be happy for that.

I still hate the Pats**** more.

Ron, you and I have something in commen !!!!

Who to root for? I'll try the NEITHER response.

**** the CHEATRIOTS !!!

Salute the nation