• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Something Smelletts Funny about the Pelosi Attack

FgRHDrBWYAAVCBP

Yep. Forget exactly where. Made an off the cuff comment about hoping the plane carrying the refs from a game crashed. Several day ban.

Hey look, I had nothing to do with it! Just a spectator in the stands here.
******* supe.

I suppose if I were married to Nancy, I probably would rather have a hammer stuck up my ***. Really can't blame the guy. A shame things turned violent.

I knew this was the fault of Jan 6th. A date that will live in infamy. worse than Pearl Harbor and 9-11 combined. worse day in our history

I'm guessing that Paul was banging this dude's herpes-riddled ex-girlfriend and in a jealousy fueled rage, this guy forced his way in and did a little banging of his own. The herpes-infested hippie chick is probably the 'unknown person' who let the cops in.

This guy was camped out in front of his ex's house living in a bus. He probably saw her sneaking next-door with some patchouli scented lube and lost it.

This will go away. The charges will be dropped as a "misunderstanding" and never go to trial and the incident will be thrown down the memory hole. This will be so there is no scandal behind Paul Pelosi having a gay lover.

This will go away. The charges will be dropped as a "misunderstanding" and never go to trial and the incident will be thrown down the memory hole. This will be so there is no scandal behind Paul Pelosi having a gay lover.
As soon as the MAGA narrative falls apart. Just like Smollet in Chicago, there are no Republicans in Berkeley, CA.

the thing is, this could totally turn out to be a boyfriend, gay thing. but the media would never report it

the thing is, this could totally turn out to be a boyfriend, gay thing. but the media would never report it
For the Dims that should be a resume enhancement.

I'm not saying this is the hammer used in the attack......................................But, I ain't saying it ain't

download (30).png