• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sorority girls matter!

Looked excessive. Her meth probably went flying everywhere.

I am a big supporter of LEO, but this was over the line, also there were two cops there, you mean that she was such a threat that two cops couldn't handle her in a more appropriate way? For those saying she got what she deserved, what if this was your daughter, got drunk and out of hand, would you want her treated like this? As a dad I would be furious at my daughter for acting like that but I would be two feet deep in that cops *** for doing that to my kid.

If you were in public and your girl friend or wife was out of control and hit you and then you proceeded to do the same thing that cop did your *** would be in jail. Ray Rice didn't do much worse and it cost him everything. Regardless of what she said or if she hit that cop she was a 100 pound ******* WOMAN, had I been there when that happened there wiould have been many more cops because he would have gotten the same treatment from me.

To the people who are fine with it....come on. As a cop or any person of authority you have to have common sense about the use of force. Ok, so he was hit by a 120 lb girl, is it necessary to pile drive her on her face or can he take her down in a normal fashion? You have a responsibility to take into account a size and weight differential between yourself and the other person. Now if you are grappling someone who is close to your size and strength, technique is going out the window...I get that. This is not that situation. Listen, I worked in a group home for 3 years with kids between the ages of 6 and 12. I never came across a kid in that group that was close to my size and strength and therefore never felt the need to use my full strength during a physical restraint. I've been punched, slapped, kicked, spit on, had piss thrown at me, had **** thrown at me, you name it. I never had to body slam a kid on his face. Being bigger and stronger I could do a physical restraint without trying to destroy the kid. There were a lot restraints no doubt and I'm sure many weren't comfortable, but come on. There was no need whatsoever for this ******* to practically smash her skull on the pavement whether she hit him or not.

Um, you were working with kids. Immature kids.

I don't care who you are, when a full grown adult behaves as immaturely as your kids you slam them.

I don't give a **** how much they weigh.

I guess this is the new era of badass....Video shows man forcibly removed from United flight from Chicago to Louisville

BBXTWDm.png

If he was a while guy nobody would care

The plot thickens with the airline guy...

As for the girl, I didn't even see her hit the officer. She may have took a swing but I didn't even see it so it couldn't have been much. Not that THAT matters. You take a swing at an officer, there's gonna be some negative consequences. But, being planted hard on your face by an officer that's just about twice your weight suggests he needs ALOT more training. Clearly he's not that competent in dealing with assailants. There will undoubtedly be a lawsuit and he will undoubtedly be a liability.

and this regarding the officers cams...
This is an open investigation and to release evidence, absent a truly compelling reason, would not be proper.
is really just another way of saying - "It doesn't look better from the close up version.".

Skinny girls rock. They cannot handle more than 1 drink, are all legs and cute ***. The suspect proves the point:

Michaella-Surat-003.png

Long, long, long legs, gorgeous ***.

Skinny girls rock. They cannot handle more than 1 drink, are all legs and cute ***. The suspect proves the point:

Michaella-Surat-003.png

Long, long, long legs, gorgeous ***.

She probably gets her way because of this often. Not this time.

You should start an advice thread for the wimmins of SN.

You mean the closet lesbians? yeah, I bet they will eat this up

Disney Star Bella Thorne Says She Wants to 'Date a Girl:' Reveals She Has Crush on Kristen Stewart

Bella Thorne says she’s never had a girlfriend — something she’d like to change.

“I’ve done other stuff with girls, but I want to actually date a girl,” Thorne told Harper’s Bazaar for a shoot that recreates Marilyn Monroe’s 1961 nearly-nude photo series.

Admitted Thorne, “I can’t tell if a girl is hitting on me or she just wants to be friends. And I don’t want to flirt with a girl if she thinks I’m just being her friend. What if I kiss a girl and she’s like, ‘Oh, I’m just your friend dude, I can’t believe you just crossed that boundary.’ I’m confused on what they want from me.”

The 19-year-old Famous In Love star first confirmed that she is bisexual on Twitter in August 2016

bella-thorne.jpg

bella-thorne.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/peopledotcom.files...=0px,0px,2000px,1333px&resize=2000,1333&ssl=1

I am amazed at the amount of so called conservative people in this thread that support police brutality. I am the last person to say that a female offender should get special consideration simply for being a woman and even I would call what that shitbag cop did excessive. One of these days y'all will wise up and see the attitude of the drug warrior cop is a problem. Maybe it will take one putting you or one of your loved ones in the hospital but you will wise up.

BBXTWDm.png

If he was a while guy nobody would care

This guy won't have to worry about his "patients" ever again. The airline screwed up and they know it. This defrocked doc got his license back in 2015 and has lawyered up from his hospital bed. The videos showed blood, the evil cops drug him out lookin' like he was knocked out and the people on the plane couldn't have screamed any louder....win+win=win/win

BTW...several other airlines have long since changed away from these overbooking games. United could have saved money and booked a private jet for those employees for what this fiasco will eventually cost.

Maybe I don't worry about it because I don't act like a douche, and I raised my kids to be respectful, productive citizens. I am tired of ******** provoking police officers, get thumped, then people run around lamenting our police state and police brutality. Don't start nothin and there won't be nothin. Act like a civilized human being, not a drunken gutter snipe that thinks you can hit a police officer because you are a 100 pound party girl. Pretty simple if you ask me.

I didn't see any reason to slam that girl like that. What kind of dude does that?

I didn't see any reason to slam that girl like that. What kind of dude does that?

Truth is, I don't either. The guy WAY over reacted. But at the same time, just don't poke the bear and expect to get away with it. It is hip to **** with the police these days, and if I were an officer, I would get tired of it. I don't know that I would react the way this guy did, but I can see why he would. Stop ******* with cops, and a cop won't put you on the ground.

Maybe I don't worry about it because I don't act like a douche, and I raised my kids to be respectful, productive citizens. I am tired of ******** provoking police officers, get thumped, then people run around lamenting our police state and police brutality. Don't start nothin and there won't be nothin. Act like a civilized human being, not a drunken gutter snipe that thinks you can hit a police officer because you are a 100 pound party girl. Pretty simple if you ask me.

keep believing that if it lets you sleep at night man.

I agree. But that just shows the generations way of thinking. There is no respect for anyone anymore

I am amazed at the amount of so called conservative people in this thread that support police brutality. I am the last person to say that a female offender should get special consideration simply for being a woman and even I would call what that shitbag cop did excessive. One of these days y'all will wise up and see the attitude of the drug warrior cop is a problem. Maybe it will take one putting you or one of your loved ones in the hospital but you will wise up.

Why? Conservatives generally support cops.

I would be amazed if it were liberals that supported what you believe was police brutality.

Secondly, I wouldn't call that police brutality. If anything it was excessive force used on the woman. Two entirely different things IMO.

Brutality seems to relate more to beatings, often times drawing blood and resulting in serious injury.
Not saying excessive force can't result in an injury though.

She didn't get hurt I believe. She deserved what she got.

keep believing that if it lets you sleep at night man.

Why? Conservatives generally support cops.

I would be amazed if it were liberals that supported what you believe was police brutality.

Secondly, I wouldn't call that police brutality. If anything it was excessive force used on the woman. Two entirely different things IMO.

Brutality seems to relate more to beatings, often times drawing blood and resulting in serious injury.
Not saying excessive force can't result in an injury though.

She didn't get hurt I believe. She deserved what she got.

I think you are BOTH right in your opinions. Too often we overlook common sense and let emotions rule. The girl should never have put her hands on the cop and and should have expected a bad result while the cop should have curbed his emotions to a more palatable and professional response.

Stewey,

To answer your question The reason why it boggles my mind that conservatives have no problem with this is because conservatives are supposed to believe in small government and the rule of law. There are laws about levels of force and appropriate responses that police officer's are allowed to use. This **** bag in the video through all of that out the window. And I seem to be the only one here willing to hold him accountable for that. The ******* featured in this Video is the kind of Agro **** stick that makes good police officers jobs harder.

Stewey,

To answer your question The reason why it boggles my mind that conservatives have no problem with this is because conservatives are supposed to believe in small government and the rule of law. There are laws about levels of force and appropriate responses that police officer's are allowed to use. This **** bag in the video through all of that out the window. And I seem to be the only one here willing to hold him accountable for that. The ******* featured in this Video is the kind of Agro **** stick that makes good police officers jobs harder.

Yeah, because cops should be ok with getting slapped by drunk chicks.

Well yeah, but this wasn't just a regular dude.

That video doesn't tell the entire story. I read that she had already hit the cop before that video was taken.
What you saw in the video was the cop just about having enough.

What kind of police officer does that is probably the same kind of police officer that did this:
Recall the cop that was called to remove a student...