• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SOTU Tonight!

Rush said "Why were they all dressed in white? It certainly wasn't because they're virgins."

They were in white because they are snowflakes...what other color would snowflakes be in?lol

They didn't clap when Trump talked about record low minority unemployment because victimhood is the platform of the democrat party...which once again proves without a doubt that democrats hate Trump more than they love this country.

Last edited:
They were in white because they are snowflakes...what other color would snowflakes be in?lol

white-hens-300x161.jpg

I just saw that. wow. Apparently that was the "Right to Try" portion of the SOTU where D Kyrsten Sinema was applauding, how evil of her. They'll eat their own if they don't toe the line.

And that Kyrsten Sinema, safe to say Steelerfan would give that two enthusiastic thumbs up.

She's already angling for re-election. She barely won and knows a stronger candidate would have beaten her.

AZ may be moving slightly blue, but it damn sure isn't New York.

Tibs will be along soon to describe how terrible things are, how bad the SOTU was, how bad its gonna get.

Even if one was critical of Trump, like Sarge, did his speech not amount to what those folks most would have liked from him in terms of tone, message and effect?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don’t recall really being critical of Trump’s speech. Thought it was pretty good. I am, however, critical of his daily nonsense. Just stating that when he isn’t being a jackass, the country reacts very positively to the things he says and does. I know you guys love the name calling and insults he hurls at anyone that dares not love him. I don’t. I think it is beneath him and the office, regardless of what Democrats do or don’t do.

Fox News was television's highest-rated network in total viewers and the key demo of adults ages 25-54 during the 2019 State of the Union address on Tuesday, according to early Nielsen Media Research.

Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum’s coverage averaged 11.1 million total viewers and 2.8 million in the demo from 9-10:30 p.m. ET, marking the second consecutive year that FNC has bested its broadcast and cable news competition.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-union-coverage-with-11-1-million-viewers.amp

ha ha, muh legacy

President Trump's Second SOTU Snags More than 46M Viewers, Beats Barack + 2018

Whatever the critics or political rivals say about his State of the Union speech, Donald Trump had a good night on Tuesday.

Breaking the tradition of declining viewership that usually afflicts Presidents this deep into their terms, the embattled ex-Celebrity Apprentice host snared an audience of 46.8 million.

Airing on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Telemundo, Univision, PBS, CNN, CNNe, FOX Business, FOX News Channel and MSNBC in the 9 – 10 PM ET slot, the third longest SOTU in history topped Trump’s first official address to Congress in 2018 by over 1 million viewers.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/state-...le-broadcast-donald-trump-address-1202550542/

I don’t recall really being critical of Trump’s speech. Thought it was pretty good. I am, however, critical of his daily nonsense. Just stating that when he isn’t being a jackass, the country reacts very positively to the things he says and does. I know you guys love the name calling and insults he hurls at anyone that dares not love him. I don’t. I think it is beneath him and the office, regardless of what Democrats do or don’t do.
Pls reread my post. I think you missed the salient point that I was agreeing with you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

ha ha, muh legacy

President Trump's Second SOTU Snags More than 46M Viewers, Beats Barack + 2018

Whatever the critics or political rivals say about his State of the Union speech, Donald Trump had a good night on Tuesday.

Breaking the tradition of declining viewership that usually afflicts Presidents this deep into their terms, the embattled ex-Celebrity Apprentice host snared an audience of 46.8 million.

Airing on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Telemundo, Univision, PBS, CNN, CNNe, FOX Business, FOX News Channel and MSNBC in the 9 – 10 PM ET slot, the third longest SOTU in history topped Trump’s first official address to Congress in 2018 by over 1 million viewers.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/state-...le-broadcast-donald-trump-address-1202550542/

but CNN was saying that the only reason the polls showed 75% approval of the speech was because only dumb Trump fans watched it so you can't trust that poll.

I didn't watch it, but the transcript of the speech is excellent.

I don't know how any red-blooded American can reject anything he stated in that speech in written form. I just can't. You might not like him as a person or his delivery or mannerism. But what he actually said is all true (at least in broad brush strokes).

Those liberals today nit-picking the inaccuracies and exaggerations are way off base. There was nothing in that speech any more or less accurate than ANY State of the Union speech by any previous President.

Again, the liberal media just rears its ugly head of bias and hatred towards anything Trump does. Obama would NEVER get this type of scrutiny and disdain for a speech watchers gave almost a 66% approval rating. Never. And Tibs and 21 and every other ******* liberal sucker fish that inhabit this board knows that and are too spineless to admit it.

You missed something special. Trump completely owned the moment, looking confident and conformable. He spoke in a pleasant one and had a message of unity while articulating the problems of the nation.

He showed a softer side talking about people who served their time to overcome mistakes and praised heroes. There were chants of USA,USA,USA!!!

Camera's picked up on Nancy biting her upper lip and other Democrats having a difficult time to hearing the nations success stories.

It was one of his best moments.

but CNN was saying that the only reason the polls showed 75% approval of the speech was because only dumb Trump fans watched it so you can't trust that poll.

They're full of ****. We don't watch Fake News CNN.

They're full of ****. We don't watch Fake News CNN.

Right its a CNN poll. Who watches what they call news? Same people who voted in their poll? Very likely

CNN took a poll of its own brain-damaged staff, led by Van Jones, Rachel Madcow, and Don Lemon with a guest shout-out by Jim Accostya, and found that 125% of the staff hated the speech. (Accostya voted twice.)

You missed something special. Trump completely owned the moment, looking confident and conformable. He spoke in a pleasant one and had a message of unity while articulating the problems of the nation.

He showed a softer side talking about people who served their time to overcome mistakes and praised heroes. There were chants of USA,USA,USA!!!

Camera's picked up on Nancy biting her upper lip and other Democrats having a difficult time to hearing the nations success stories.

It was one of his best moments.

because the orange baboon is a liar, dammit, fred. a liar.

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/05/690345256/fact-check-trumps-state-of-the-union-address

this is one of the pettiest fact checking I've ever seen.