• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sri Lanka: Muslims identified as attackers in Easter jihad massacres

Spike

Reaction score
Sri Lanka attacks: several arrested after 207 killed at hotels and churches on Easter Sunday

“Two of the six attacks that rocked Sri Lanka this morning are reportedly to be have been carried out by suicide bombers. The attack at Shangri La hotel was carried out by suicide bomber Zahran Hashim, while Abu Mohammad has been identified as the attacker at the Batticalao church.”

At least 207 people have been killed and 450 injured in a series of explosions targeting churches holding Easter services and hotels. Most of the explosions are believed to have resulted from suicide bombings.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...d-hundreds-injured-in-church-and-hotel-blasts

-------------------

And suicide bombers are quickly ID and publicly named

In Sri Lanka, there is no hesitation in finding and assessing blame

Amazing, isn’t it?

A bomber named Mohammed? Shocking.

But the Crusades

At least three people were killed and 35 injured after a violence-filled Saturday in Charlottesville, Va

207 killed at hotels and churches on Easter Sunday

In case you have trouble with the math, 207 > 3.

Also, you might, with help, be able to distinguish what seemed to be a spur of the moment attack vs obviously coordinated attack on a specific religion on their holiest of days. That is giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Charlottesville, Tree of Life...

7127827ac34dca6431a596e6eb2412a51c47efe07a3b85352f7e80ed697f2d3c.jpg

Charlottesville, Tree of Life...

You need to get your **** straight, and realize that a worldwide religious movement, containing a vast chunk of the world, does not compare to a handfull of a couple hundred home grown psychos. Then again, you are a liberal......ideology trumps common sense.

In case you have trouble with the math, 207 > 3.

Also, you might, with help, be able to distinguish what seemed to be a spur of the moment attack vs obviously coordinated attack on a specific religion on their holiest of days. That is giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And, with help, you might be able to detect something really ****** up about downplaying, if not defending, murderous acts based on prevalence. Perhaps not.

The white nationalist on this board have advocated using lethal force on Christians trying to cross the southern border, but this turns you into bleeding hearts?

You need to get your **** straight, and realize that a worldwide religious movement, containing a vast chunk of the world, does not compare to a handfull of a couple hundred home grown psychos. Then again, you are a liberal......ideology trumps common sense.

Here’s a comparison: This terrorist act carried out by Muslims occurred 30 hours away from me, The terrorist act carried out by a white nationalist occurred 30 minutes away from me.

Here’s a comparison: This terrorist act carried out by Muslims occurred 30 hours away from me, The terrorist act carried out by a white nationalist occurred 30 minutes away from me.

Muslim attack occurred in a field about 5 minutes from my Mom's house, what's your point?

And, with help, you might be able to detect something really ****** up about downplaying, if not defending, murderous acts based on prevalence. Perhaps not.

The white nationalist on this board have advocated using lethal force on Christians trying to cross the southern border, but this turns you into bleeding hearts?

prove they're Christians.
but, aside from that, their religion doesn't matter when they attempt to cross the border ILLEGALLY.

ah, so it's not convenient for you to care.

I am not a white nationalist.

I maintain that the Illegals that are crossing the border are an invading army and an ongoing threat to our security and national sovereignty. It doesn't matter if an invading army is made up of Christians or Buddhists you resist it with lethal force not iced tea and sweetcakes.

I seem to recall every everyone on this board condemned the acts in Charlottesville. I still do.

Do not expect to see Flogomanbun condemn these Muslim terrorist attacks. Never does, that I can recall. Tibs at least used to.

So if we, or some of us are White Nationalists, clearly Flog is a Jihadist, or at least a Jihadist sympathizer.

(see how easy that is)

So the severity of a hate crime / terrorist attack is determined strictly by how close it was to Flog. I did not know that until now.

yes. flog is only concerned with the price of his quinoa. illegals working under the table with fear of being deported help keep the price low. which allows Flogomanbun to contribute to this site and not be a cheap son of a *****.

This is a despicable, ignorant ******* comment. I'd temporarily ban your *** for this if I had any say.

I don't know your intentions, or if you get ***** & giggles from saying things like this, but you should really be embarrassed if you're an adult.