• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sri Lanka: Muslims identified as attackers in Easter jihad massacres

Typical redirect with a false equivalence. Par for the course. Don’t respond to that stupid ****.

This is a despicable, ignorant ******* comment. I'd temporarily ban your *** for this if I had any say.

I don't know your intentions, or if you get ***** & giggles from saying things like this, but you should really be embarrassed if you're an adult.

banning Flog won't make his opinion any less ******.

Confirmed: Religion of Peace at it again

Sri Lanka Points to Islamist Militants in Easter Bombing Attacks

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka—Sri Lankan officials believe an Islamist militant group was behind the Easter morning attacks on churches and luxury hotels that killed at least 290 people and wounded another 500, Health Minister Rajitha Senaratne told reporters.

Officials had said previously that another country had warned that the group, known as National Thowheed Jamath, was planning attacks in Sri Lanka, but the warnings weren’t specific enough to effectively act on and didn’t include hotels or tourist sites as potential targets

https://www.wsj.com/articles/sri-lanka-makes-arrests-in-easter-bombing-attacks-11555918580

But it's like 30 hours away by plane ride! Or maybe even like four to five days if by boat! It could even take months if you tried to swim there!

Idiot.

But it's like 30 hours away by plane ride! Or maybe even like four to five days if by boat! It could even take months if you tried to swim there!

Idiot.

how long by bicycle?

asking for a floggedmanbun

This is a despicable, ignorant ******* comment. I'd temporarily ban your *** for this if I had any say.

iu

And, with help, you might be able to detect something really ****** up about downplaying, if not defending, murderous acts based on prevalence. Perhaps not.

The white nationalist on this board have advocated using lethal force on Christians trying to cross the southern border, but this turns you into bleeding hearts?

How did I know, before I even opened this thread that Trog would be the one to defend murderous extremest Muslims? Liberal are just a bunch of sick *****.

And, with help, you might be able to detect something really ****** up about downplaying, if not defending, murderous acts based on prevalence. Perhaps not.

The white nationalist on this board have advocated using lethal force on Christians trying to cross the southern border, but this turns you into bleeding hearts?

you know they are Christians crossing the border, then? are you stereotyping all Mexicans?

Flog could heed AOC's advice and take a train there.

Speaking of a high speed rail to go across the ocean, what if like, there were storms and waves and stuff? Would that be like riding a giant roller coaster for several hours? If so, how cool!

giphy.gif

- AOC and nitwits who actually take the Green New Deal seriously

(This person is in our government)

I seem to recall every everyone on this board condemned the acts in Charlottesville. I still do.

Do not expect to see Flogomanbun condemn these Muslim terrorist attacks. Never does, that I can recall. Tibs at least used to.

So if we, or some of us are White Nationalists, clearly Flog is a Jihadist, or at least a Jihadist sympathizer.

(see how easy that is)

Everyone condemned Charlottesville? Some were busy claiming it was Bernie supporter. For a while after Tree of Life, people wondered if it might have been Stoney as he posted support of the motive prior to the attack.

Did I not refer to it as a terrorist act? How is that not condemning it? You liked Hamster’s point about it not being white nationalist? Why? As if they’ve been unfairly accused of something.

You mean it wasn't American white nationalists?

If you condemn the white nationalist terrorists acts of Charlottesville and the Tree of Life, what is the point you are trying to make here? For those that liked Hamster’s post, why?

I cant imagine the amount of hate it would take to actually do somethin like this. It is one ****** up religion that tells you to blow yourself up with as many innocent people as you can.

The Washington Post@washingtonpost

Analysis: Sri Lanka church bombings stoke far-right anger in the West

Unbelievable. It should stoke the anger of every decent human being in the world who cares about life. Not gonna even link the article, not worth it.

I cant imagine the amount of hate it would take to actually do somethin like this. It is one ****** up religion that tells you to blow yourself up with as many innocent people as you can.

It's pretty sickening.

Everyone condemned Charlottesville?

Yes, every Right regular poster, including me, condemned the attacks.

Some were busy claiming it was Bernie supporter.

Yes some were. We had just had a dose of a Bernie supporter shooting Congressmen and prior to knowing the facts, as your beloved MSM always does, some wondered - "could it be another Bernie supporter?" Lots of theories were thrown out. As people always do. What is your point?

Did I not refer to it as a terrorist act? How is that not condemning it?

Perhaps you did. But you do have a history, after every Muslim terrorist attack on this board, immediately jumping in and diverting and defending Muslims, watering down your "condemnation" by defending and expressing your love for Islam.

You liked Hamster’s point about it not being white nationalist? Why?

Your arrogance once again on display, to think you "know" why I liked Hamster's post. Why so many did. What he wrote is true. You try to obfuscate the issue by comparing "a" nut in Charlottesville, or a solo nut in New Zealand to a worldwide religion that large portions of are determined to kill non-believers, who are quite literally at war with us. He exposed the apples oranges comparison.

To make a fair comparison to Charlottesville would be to compare the Congressional shooter to the Tree of Life Shooter.

Comparing targeted, coordinated, Islamic terrorist attacks on multiple churches throughout Sri Lanka to a Taliban wave of attacks, would be a fair comparison.

The question is, why are you always so bent on defending Islam and Muslims, over a billion of which want to kill each and every one of us?

The question is, why are you always so bent on defending Islam and Muslims, over a billion of which want to kill each and every one of us?

His love for muslims has blinded him, made him incapable of realizing that every rational person in the world knew immediately when the news broke that muslims were responsible. Flog, you poor dumbass, that's why feigning shock that it wasn't other groups is so fricking funny.

What is the 'intersection' between the left and islam, who themselves should be at each other's throats?

What he wrote is true. You try to obfuscate the issue by comparing "a" nut in Charlottesville, or a solo nut in New Zealand to a worldwide religion that large portions of are determined to kill non-believers, who are quite literally at war with us. He exposed the apples oranges comparison.

To make a fair comparison to Charlottesville would be to compare the Congressional shooter to the Tree of Life Shooter.

He posed a question so I’m assuming what you mean by “true” is his mockery of the idea that a white nationalist might be responsible for a terrorist attack. To say “apples oranges” or “unfair” comparison supports my contention of an effort to downplay white nationalist attacks. Would you share your admiration of his post with a relative of one of the Tree of Life victims? They’re all terrorist attacks.

He posed a question so I’m assuming what you mean by “true” is his mockery of the idea that a white nationalist might be responsible for a terrorist attack. To say “apples oranges” or “unfair” comparison supports my contention of an effort to downplay white nationalist attacks. Would you share your admiration of his post with a relative of one of the Tree of Life victims? They’re all terrorist attacks.

Oh, you mean this post? "You mean it wasn't American white nationalists?" I thought you meant the follow on post where he ***** slapped you.

Apparently you are obtuse, or don't understand the gyst, or both. He wasn't mocking the attack or the deaths. He was mocking your beloved MSM. Because every time any act of violence occurs, PMSNBC and HuffPo and the rest surmise immediately that it must have been the act of a right wing nut job...just like they did when James pulled the trigger on Congressmen.

Surely you see this.

Nevermind.

Troglodyte, very simple question: If there was a news article that just came out titled "Christian Worshipers Murdered by Radical Islamic Terrorists in Sri Lanka" would that be an accurate description?

Yes or No.

I'm not religious, but its been proven you don't lose your head when discussing religious beliefs with Christians.

Now, them muzzies...

I'm not religious, but its been proven you don't lose your head when discussing religious beliefs with Christians.

Now, them muzzies...

Clearly you are not remembering the Crusades.