• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

State of the Union

the rich are getting richer, the middle class and small business person are facing disaster, and the minority poor are resigned to their fate. mostly.

but now, poor saltines are gettin' reallllll edgy.

it's gonna be a helluva party, but I'm glad I don't have kids.

the rich are getting richer, the middle class and small business person are facing disaster, and the minority poor are resigned to their fate. mostly.

I own a small business and I spend FAR more money each month on taxes and mandatory insurances than I make for myself. I don't see any point in being in business when I am just a collection agency for insurance companies and the government.

I could easily grow my business....easily....I've approached the next level a few times.

it's just not worth it.

at least, in my own particular case.

I'd rather have the free time and working vital organs, rather than the paperwork, hours, and bullshit.

I had a good time watching paint dry, then watched some grass grow....that was much more entertaining than watching this idiot.

I could easily grow my business....easily....I've approached the next level a few times.

it's just not worth it.

at least, in my own particular case.

I'd rather have the free time and working vital organs, rather than the paperwork, hours, and bullshit.
There are other larger franchises in my company (I own two franchises of a national company) that are caught between a rock and a hard place with the company demanding 6% growth a year and the franchise owner not wanting to have over 50 employees and subject to BommaCare. Everyone I know in that situation has told the company to kiss off.

This thread was depressing me, so I go to read the news...

Planned flogging of Saudi blogger postponed again...

GOOGLE Schmidt: 'Internet Will Disappear'...

Disneyland measles outbreak grows to 70...

Immigration officers blast border bill...

Watered-down abortion bill signals GOP rifts...

Feds Spent $432,000 Studying Gay Hookup Apps...

IRS Hires Company Behind HealthCare.Gov Disaster To Build Obamacare Tax System...

Assisted suicide movement gaining traction across USA...

Drillers on brink of collapse...

German judge defends right of men to pee standing up...

Milwaukee sheriff tells Sharpton to crawl back to his 'gutter'...

Now Penises on Paris catwalk...

Judge issues arrest warrant for man with Tom Brady helmet tattooed on head...

Fury in Israel Over 'Lies'...

Atomic Scientists: We're getting even closer to doomsday...

Drag Queen Wins Over Judges On 'IDOL'...

Norwegian soldiers sent on 'naked jog' catch frostbite...

****.......OK, I'm back to being entertained by y'all...sorry for the interruption.