• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

State of the Union

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you all watched it.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Do Dems and Republicans ever agree on anything anymore? I think I saw Mike Johnson nodding in agreement with something, but I missed it because I was thinking about how much I dislike Kamala Harris.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Great news! Biden is goin g to cure cancer!!!!!!!

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll take the Trump version. It will save us all money. And I'm not personally fond of the guy at all. Hell I hate 99% of politicians. I hate 100% of career politicians.
I think he is unfit for office, not that Biden isn't. I think the only reason Trump has a chance is the cluster at the border, but I can't see him ever pulling enough of the independent vote to actually win.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I have been watching CNN for the last hour. Biden did amazing. and the Repubs are the ones who caused the border crisis.

Blame others for what you did. The numbers of invaders the last 3 years and Pedo Pete's actions as soon as he took office are undeniable.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm watching on my local Fox channel, which is just airing Fox News coverage, and one of their folks doesn't seem to understand that inflation has come down. That's impressive.

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Katie looks like she might be hot. I think that's underrated as a qualifier to hold public office.