• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

State of the Union

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
George Carlin would have all the material he needed with these leftist morons creating language.

Illegal,..............undocumented,...................newcomers

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched Trump enter the arena at UFC 299. Guy looks absolutely exhausted.

Steelmann

Reaction score
she is definitely a hit. she is also from my state of AL where the women know how to do two things fish and **** and I aint never seen her with a fishing pole
I’ve never had any aspirations to visit AL. You might have single-handedly changed my mind. Now does fish and **** mean **** or suck **** or cook or ****. My mind is full on entertainment of many **** star words. Are there t-shirts with ” Here in AL us woman like to fish and ****” ? Thanks for the chuckle of the night!🙂🙂🙂👍

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
These dims are not your Daddy's dims. They are entirely the party of satan. RFK Jr. has too much pedigree in his knickers. Uncle Ted would be appalled by this lot.

The party of satan. That's exactly what they've become. They champion everything evil,wicked and immoral.

The monumental task is gutting all of that out from both parties in Washington and turning away from that path.

It is a huge machine and the good are grossly outnumbered by the evil.

If it hasn't reached critical mass yet,it's certainly right on the edge of passing the point on no return.

We desperately need a third party to neutralize the other two and pull the country back from certain collapse.

RFK Jr is certainly a patriot and he certainly brings a message all should get on board with.

Ole uncle Ted should have went to prison long ago.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched Trump enter the arena at UFC 299. Guy looks absolutely exhausted.
I dont know how the guy handles all the stress and unreal work schedule for a man of his age...

He really needs to be careful and take care of himself....or he might be the candidate that doesn't make it until November..

BTW--if he doesnt have a food/drink "tester"....I would get one if I was him.

xjx

Reaction score
I met a fellow last week. He was 82. We started talking, the next thing politics came up. He was a smart fellow. He gave me a copy of a pocket sized constitution. Remember when that guy pulled out his pocket constitution on TV? THE democrats loved that guy.

I wonder if they love me?

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
The only thing I worry about with RFKjr is that if he managed to pull it off he would meet the same demise as his Uncle and his Dad. And I definitely wouldn't want that for him.

I hate thinking the deep state is just that evil.

They won't even give him Secret Service protection (heck that might be a good thing)..
Brave man.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
it was missed that while we are currently aiding Israel, and we should, we are now also going to aid the terrorists holed up in Gaza.
keeping the fight going.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
it was missed that while we are currently aiding Israel, and we should, we are now also going to aid the terrorists holed up in Gaza.
keeping the fight going.
You mean like arming and funding the Ukraine war with Russia with the Russians selling oil at elevated prices to fund their side?

Or is it more like blowing up Nordstream so that the Germans have to get winter heating by more expensive fuels so that all Europeans pay more for heating? And can thus spend less helping Ukraine.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
One would question, why didn’t the dims want him over a mentally incapacitated human. Hmmm
Because the mentally incapacitated guy won’t leave.
The plan was for Joe to only serve one term (he said so himself) while they found another Dem who could appear to be palatable to the masses. But they don’t have anyone who isn’t a Communist and Joe won’t leave because it takes a lot of money to keep his family running.

xjx

Reaction score
Biden once spoke about Putin and his " illbegotten " gains.

Joe knows about " illbegotten " gains.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
keeping the fight going.

We're ruled by evil men
Biden once spoke about Putin and his " illbegotten " gains.

Joe knows about " illbegotten " gains.

He certainly does. He's a lifelong political gangster. It's funny this dude failed spectacularly at running for president in the past,and only when his brain completely checked out did he get the most votes of any president in our history.

Did the voters turn completely dumb or perhaps just maybe covid allowed some naughty things to take place in the election...hmmmmm.

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
We're ruled by evil men

He certainly does. He's a lifelong political gangster. It's funny this dude failed spectacularly at running for president in the past,and only when his brain completely checked out did he get the most votes of any president in our history.

Did the voters turn completely dumb or perhaps just maybe covid allowed some naughty things to take place in the election...hmmmmm.
Did you take into account all the Republican voters from 2016 who voted Democrat in 2020 after they died?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Did you take into account all the Republican voters from 2016 who voted Democrat in 2020 after they died?

I forgot all about those..haha. It's nearly impossible in some states to get genuine accounts of actual legitimate voters.

Any of the ones who have no voter identification as requirement and actively campaigns against it, are up to no good.

There's only one reason you wouldn't want to account for that.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
can Joe say "illegal" this time?

n Monday, police arrested a Maryland teacher on child sex abuse charges. Authorities revealed that the teacher is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador and had been previously deported.

Ervin Jeovany Alfaro Lopez, 33, has been accused of sexually abusing at least three minors between the ages of 6 and 12 years old. Police said the abuse occurred between 2016 and 2018 at the Elim Gaithersburg Church he had been teaching at in Maryland.

Lopez has been charged with sex abuse of a minor, second-degree sex offense, and third-degree sex offense, according to WUSA9.

Court documents state that Lopez inappropriately touched his students when their eyes were closed for prayer and when they were watching movies. He allegedly admitted to his pastor that he had touched a girl inappropriately and that the issue had been "dealt with internally."

Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE) confirmed that Lopez is an illegal immigrant who had been previously deported in 2015.

ICE said in a statement: "He was arrested by US Border Patrol (USBP) in near Lake Charles, Louisiana, on March 23, 2015, after having unlawfully entered the United States and was issued a Notice to Appear before a Department of Justice immigration judge. Alfaro Lopez was released on $7,500.00 bond on April 1, 2015, and ordered to report to the [Enforcement and Removal Operations] Baltimore field office."

On Sept. 26, 2018, and immigration judge in Baltimore ordered Lopez to be deported from the US.

"ERO Baltimore arrested Alfaro Lopez on Jan. 23, 2019. The DOJ immigration judge granted Alfaro Lopez a voluntary departure from the US within 60 days of April 16, 2019," said ICE. "He left the US on April 30, 2019."

After being deported in 2019, Lopez illegally re-entered the US. He was apprehended again on March 9, 2020 in Rio Grande Valley, Texas. He was deported back to El Salvador on March 24, 2020.

ICE said it's unclear when he illegally returned to the US after the March 2020 deportation.

Lopez is being held at the Montgomery County Central Processing Unit without bond.

The first victim came forward in May 2023, which resulted in three more victims informing police about the abuse between September 2023 and January 2024.

Investigators believe there might be more victims. Potential additional victims of Lopez are advised to contact the Special Victims Investigations Division office at (240) 773-5400.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
432644324_7804503579568838_179671391017371914_n.jpg

xjx

Reaction score
The one on the left.....winner!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
They‘re both well assembled but the idiot on the left needs to be suffocated with a pool ball jammed in her windpipe.

Stewey

Reaction score
I'm not an RFK Jr fan. I don't trust any dim, regardless of their pedigree. But he gives a damn good speech and hits all the correct points. Very 'presidential'...

Contrast that to the adrenochrome animated corpse that spewed invective on anything that Americans actually care about. But in fairness, pedojo deserves credit for a brief lapse into truth noting that an illegal killed Lincoln Riley. Ironic coming in the same week that the party of satan labeled them 'newcomers'. Comedy platinum were it not with the backdrop of dear Laken.

If RFK Jr wasn't hampered by his voice, he'd win in a landslide.

Both parties have outstayed their usefulness and welcome. They need to be done away with (read into that whatever you like). If a new party were to emerge, it could do worse than an RFK Jr. as its face.

Regardless, vote early. Vote often.

The funny thing is that he speaks like a Demonrat used to speak.
JFK today would be a right-wing lunatic.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The funny thing is that he speaks like a Demonrat used to speak.
JFK today would be a right-wing lunatic.

That shows you just how far the commie left have taken ahold of that party.

On top of that they promote everything twisted,abnormal and **** that's just insane.
I've never seen such a group of mentally ill weirdos put in charge of things they have no buisness being in charge of.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Each and everyday that passes ..

America continues to invaded with our current governments knowledge and blessing ..

Even more perplexing..is why has no one stopped the invasion?

There is no more pressing problem that
we face as Americans as this .
NONE!
ZILCH!
ZIPPO!

Someone… anyone… please close the border and deport the illegals asap!