• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Day 2

Even more mad now.
We could have used #20 on any other position and still had our pick of QB in round 2.
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see the 'reach' for Kenny now...something isn't right that no other QBs have been called. Very shocking...

Even more mad now.
We could have used #20 on any other position and still had our pick of QB in round 2.
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No guarantee the draft falls this way if they don't take Pickett where they took him. Maybe he's taken in the early part of the second round and the Steelers end up taking Willis. Just don't know.

I think it has to be Moore or Pickens, but I'd be happy with Jones or Dean.

I'd say Dean, but the Patriots are gonna take him here.

I don't see the 'reach' for Kenny now...something isn't right that no other QBs have been called. Very shocking...
Not really. Every QB in this draft has serious flaws. Teams just don’t see a franchise guy among the lot of them.

I think they have to go OT Raiman or Sky Moore or Pickens at WR.

Should be noted that Safety Nick Cross was roomates with Tomlin's son at Maryland. Not that Tomlin would let his gut influence draft evaluations

No guarantee the draft falls this way if they don't take Pickett where they took him. Maybe he's taken in the early part of the second round and the Steelers end up taking Willis. Just don't know.
I understand.
I’m speculating. I have no citations to speak of.
Still, it’s peculiar that no other QB has been taken.
I’m prone to believe that Pickett would still be here.