• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Day 2

Why is Nakobe Dean falling ?.
"Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported that there are teams concerned about Dean’s durability and injuries. Dean had labrum surgery following the 2021 season and missed some time as a freshman with an ankle injury. He did not miss a game during his Georgia career, it should be noted.

More recently, Dean suffered a pec injury that prevented him from fully working out at the combine and Georgia’s Pro Day. Pelissero reports that the injury is more serious than initially believed. Dean elected not to have surgery on the injury, instead opting for rehab."

That's two injuries and one surgery just this offseason. That could contribute to a slide.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...dean-injury-day-2/VKD6TSC4VBGRVBBX3PYK663GDI/

Steelers had the choice of Skyy Moore or Pickens. We have seen several teams trade away WRs and drafting new ones to get out of paying the all of a sudden ridiculous prices for WR.

Moore would have been a good replacement for Dionte Johnson. By taking the deep threat Pickens, does it mean they plan to keep DJ? I can't see paying that huge price.

Wonder if Jones Falls, Raven worry me cause he would fit there also

I was literally just writing a post that i wanted Travis Jones for the steelers next