• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

Harris vs Jenkins vs Darrishaw starts.. what if both RB’s are there?
Here comes Tomlin with Samuels JR 🤦‍♂️

NOBODY is Tom Brady and if you think different you're delusional.....Bama fan or not.
Tom Brady wasn’t Tom Brady coming out of Michigan in the 7th round either.

Good there goes Paye.

Colts were a possible OL destination. Glad they took Paye

Four attractives 2 picks away.

I don't see any reason for any team to trade up

The Steelers pick will probably end up on Twitter only. While they do a tribute to the Patriots and Mac Jones.

Steelers are gonna have the choice of Darrisaw, Jenkins, the top centers, JOK and they're gonna take a RB, aren't they?

I am happy looks like the Steelers will get a damn solid pick.

Steelers are gonna have the choice of Darrisaw, Jenkins, the top centers, JOK and they're gonna take a RB, aren't they?
All good value but man you have to go LT don't you? And joker is a damn good prospect too.

Watch out for the ravens trying to trade up, they are going to need a right tackle

All good value but man you have to go LT don't you? And joker is a damn good prospect too.
This is some pretty high-end talent there that will be a 10-year fixture for the franchise over a 5-year running back.

I just can't see steelers taking RB here.

Darrisaw
Jenkins
Oweh - pas rush is so thin in this draft. He's a freak athlete. Could be a terror paired with Watt and then you have a quality depth guy in Highsmith
CB Greg Newsome

All are bigger needs at tougher positions to fill than RB. Bengals just too Jamar Chase. Steelers need a young CB.

Well....... we definitely have a dream opportunity. There are multiple options for us, that quite frankly surprises me. Feel bad for Farley. Many had him too ranked CB