• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation Draft Show Spectacular!

Loudermilk sounds like a good guy and I'm rooting for him. Just not worth the investment they made.
Evaluating every pick he is the one who looks like a square peg. Would have preferred a CB but they see something in him. He looks like he goes with their physical approach. So we will see.

I think he has CB/S ability. Tomlin announced him as a utility swiss army knife.
Kid showed a nose for the ball late. Reportably had good senior bowl week too 5 ints his last season..

A frickin Punter? Aaaarrrrgh!

This guy is 263 LBS. He's all gut too. He can really boot that ball..

So lets recap... in the seventh take bpa or just deal the pick for a sixth next year.....

I swear the Steelers had a script for their picks this year... they probably knew they wanted that kid in the seventh no matter what... had a first rounder fell to there they still would have taken the punter

Better shout to make the
Team than many 7th ounders.

I didn’t think we could use Bill Cosby references anymore. Isn’t that against the law or something. Lol.
I don't remember that from cosby. There was a young comedians show on HBO many many years ago and a guy came out pretending to be a football player saying the doctors said he had dain damage, my friends don't know what that **** is...

I don't remember that from cosby. There was a young comedians show on HBO many many years ago and a guy came out pretending to be a football player saying the doctors said he had dain damage, my friends don't know what that **** is...
The Coz had a bit about all children be brain damaged and used drain bamaged. I remember the bit you are talking about as well I think.