• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

Of course, I have determined that I am going to HATE Chase Claypool.

Mike Tomlin and co...

"What do we need LEAST right now?"

Got it. RECEIVER!

That pick feels like a letdown with all the exciting options available, but should be a great target for Ben.

4.42 is fast for a guy that size.

Had Jones T, Cushenberry C, Dobbins WR way way ahead of Claypool in my board

Akers to Rams guessing Mims and Dobbins on rats hit list

Notre Dame fan here. Claypool is a tremendous pick. Bermuda, this kid is not slow. Ran 4.45 40 yard dash at 6-5 235 lbs. Great after the catch. Watch this kid go up and get the ball. He has a tremendous catch radius. He is a team player and plays hurt. Doesn't ever take plays off. Most of all, he played special teams all year as a coverage guy. Was credited with 20 special teams tackles in his career.

Notre Dame fan here. Claypool is a tremendous pick. Bermuda, this kid is not slow. Ran 4.45 40 yard dash at 6-5 235 lbs. Great after the catch. Watch this kid go up and get the ball. He has a tremendous catch radius. He is a team player and plays hurt. Doesn't ever take plays off. Most of all, he played special teams all year as a coverage guy. Was credited with 20 special teams tackles in his career.

thank you for that. I'm not familiar with him, but I like your analysis. Ben will be happy.

I feel better about the pick already.

Would rather had Dobbins. Oh well, it’ll be fun seeing Conner play 3-4 games this year.

That said, not upset at the Claypool pick. Just kinda scratching my head is all.