• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

rats get dobbins, like they didn't run the ball at will already

Eagles taking Hurts is awful. First he sucks. But second, they just started a QB controversy. It was Foles who won the Super Bowl, not Wentz and lots of eagle fans are lukewarm on him. This ramps up the pressure on him.

Whatever Tape...Jalen will be their franchise...

Where is Paul and Slash??????? BOOOOOOOOOOOM. Oh Canada!!!!!!!!

Board blew up........been trying to get back on here for 20 minutes........................... I was telling my wife about the bet and then BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM .......

Well Slash we will get to see Jk Dobbins twice a year........... the Rats just took him.......... Conner better stay healthy or we pick up Fournette once Jags drop him outright

Poor JK ....smh ... Claypool better be damned good .... damned good!

Eagles taking Hurts is awful. First he sucks. But second, they just started a QB controversy. It was Foles who won the Super Bowl, not Wentz and lots of eagle fans are lukewarm on him. This ramps up the pressure on him.

Whatever Tape...Jalen will be their franchise...

James Washington 5’11” 210 4.54 40 34.5 vert
Chase claypool 6’4” 238 4.42 40 40.5 vert

James Washington 5’11” 210 4.54 40 34.5 vert
Chase claypool 6’4” 238 4.42 40 40.5 vert

Claypool also raised eyebrows at the combine, covering the 40-yard dash in 4.42 seconds. He joined former Detroit star Calvin Johnson as the only receivers measuring six foot four and 235 pounds or bigger to run under 4.45 seconds at the combine.

Not sure if I love the pick, but this guy isn't slow and will be a match up nightmare.

I just find it like overkill when we have other needs an there was similar talent to claypool at those positions of need. Right now honestly I would try very hard to trade Washington for another 3rd.

Someone draft Mims and Baun befre rats please.

The instant Pittman Jr. went that early in the second round every single receiver shot up draft boards. Hamler went ahead of Claypool and he was a borderline second-round player. They had to take a wide receiver at that point if they wanted one because there would be a pretty steep drop by the time their next pick comes around.

Claypool adds some much needed size and speed to this offense. Also, with a likely chance JuJu isn't re-sign, we have an investment in the position. Teams need to be four deep at receiver.

Dobbins will be a good player, but is he a special running back? No. He'll do great in the Ravens system. Anyone would.

Our WR’s and TE’s will be man handling those DB’s. Obviously I was as surprised as anyone on here but this pick is really growing on me.

Van Jefferson is 5th round on Fords board. Not on CJ or Matts top 115. Biggest reach, and some people here might say Claypool is a reach??

Centers falling, Cush, Hennesy and Biadasz still available