• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

Also, Claypool had the third best SPARQ score among receivers and an elite level RAS. The guy is an athlete and the Steelers love athletic players.

Van Jefferson is 5th round on Fords board. Not on CJ or Matts top 115. Biggest reach, and some people here might say Claypool is a reach??
Jefferson rated by many analysts as best route runner in draft it only takes one team to love you.

Mims dropping had me thinking there must be a problem with him. The Jets picking him confirms it

Ravens:

Zach Baun
Justin Madubuike
Lucas Niang

Any of them would be a 1st round projected talent...

Man going to be a long wait until the next pick, can we somehow speed up time?

:lol:

Van Jefferson is 5th round on Fords board. Not on CJ or Matts top 115. Biggest reach, and some people here might say Claypool is a reach??

At some point players aren't reaches. With how fast receivers are flying off the board it's hard to say may are reaches. They can be based on individual boards like you mentioned with Van Jefferson(not saying I don't think he's a reach either), but if you want a receiver you need one early this year.

At some point players aren't reaches. With how fast receivers are flying off the board it's hard to say may are reaches. They can be based on individual boards like you mentioned with Van Jefferson(not saying I don't think he's a reach either), but if you want a receiver you need one early this year.

All of the WRs left on Fords board are rated late 3rd or deeper.

CJ and Matt have these guys left at WR:

Tyler Johnson
Donovan Peoples-Jones

Frankly, it doesn't suprise me that Baun is dropping. He is a good player but not an explosive athlete.

Frankly, it doesn't suprise me that Baun is dropping. He is a good player but not an explosive athlete.

and he is a tweener, not a true rushing OLB nor an inside cover LB