• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

Yes, both could be good players. Muti has some injury concerns. Steelers did go to Clemson's pro day.

Simpson is larger but Muti is a fffffffffing strong dude .... he was cleared physically so it would be nice for him to remain on the field going forward

It didn't take long for Claypool to hear from his teammates, and his new quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was the first one to reach out.

"Ben Roethlisberger called me right after I got off the phone with the Steelers," said Claypool. "He introduced himself and congratulated me. And then JuJu [Smith-Schuster] texted me. They have been really good so far reaching out and making it pretty special."**

It didn't take long for Claypool to hear from his teammates, and his new quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was the first one to reach out.

"Ben Roethlisberger called me right after I got off the phone with the Steelers," said Claypool. "He introduced himself and congratulated me. And then JuJu [Smith-Schuster] texted me. They have been really good so far reaching out and making it pretty special."**

saw that tweet.

that was a big ben pick, bet your left nut on it

duvernay was graded as a 5th round pick

10 picks away still some good talent up front. Simpson, Naing, Biadasz, Bredson. LB Harrison, Davis-Gaither S Kvon Wallace Edge Anae, Weaver, Highsmith. Fotu there as well

duvernay was graded as a 5th round pick

Yeah. Reactions are Steelers "reached" for Claypool but the Ravens are crushing the draft with this pick. However, their draft is good, they always are. They'll probably have 4-6 players who play a ton of games from this group.

Yeah. Reactions are Steelers "reached" for Claypool but the Ravens are crushing the draft with this pick. However, their draft is good, they always are. They'll probably have 4-6 players who play a ton of games from this group.

have I said **** the ravens lately???

Oh well

**** THE RAVENS

at 94 the packers take.....another qb....

no that would really be ****** up

they take Josiah Deguara TE

10 picks away still some good talent up front. Simpson, Naing, Biadasz, Bredson. LB Harrison, Davis-Gaither S Kvon Wallace Edge Anae, Weaver, Highsmith. Fotu there as well

Davis-Gaither could back-up both ILB and OLB as a rookie

at 95 the broncos take McTelvin Agim

what the ****...try typing that while buzzing