• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steeler Nation War Room NFL Draft: Day Two!

Geno Stone - Safety would be a nice pickup right here. I have no confidence in Terrell Edmunds. Jonah Jackson the Guard from Ohio State would be nice too!

Lions already drafted Jackson.

Curtis Weaver is my guess

Pats jump in front of us for Dalton Keene??

what is 6'4" 321 lbs and plows the road ?? Pittsburgh's new LG ..............John "Homer" Simpson ........ make it so

2 Rounds 2 teams jump ahead

wonder if we were looking at keene? we have a mole in the org teams keep trading in front of us

Highsmith is a great pick. They got both need and value here.

When i was doing mocks, i was having a hard time landing an OLB. There just aren't that many in this draft. Steelers landed one of the best ones.

so we are reaching becuse it's a thin draft at the position? you get talent at another position of need and then bring a cut veteran.

I agree Tape. Good pass rusher and very athletic. He can play as a sub this year, but really has the entire year with no pressure behind two studs at OLB. Insurance for Dupree leaving. Great end to Day 2.

I really hope John Simpson falls to our fourth round pick.

what a horrible pick he is too fuking small!! playing at Charlotte is like playing at a jr college jeez us horrible pick for third round. the ratbirds are going to beat our *** for a decade! because of horrible front office moves like this one. what do they think he's going to replace Dupree with him?? we just keep drafting players into a complex system when they finally learn it we don't pay them, lose them then have to draft for that position all over again the whole time we go 8-8??? stupid

Steelers go Alex Highsmith. I'm cool with this. Had him in a lot of my mocks.

Nice pick! Seeing his game tape from the Clemson game this season is interesting. Apparently Clemson was so impressed with this kid they basically ran away from him the entire game. You can see him fight thru double teams.....he could be Bud's replacement. His pass rushing skills already look better than Bud's.

and the last pick in round 3 the shitbirds take Trye Phillips OT