• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

The middle of our OL is gawd awful. As much as I dislike Canada that's not really on him

Is it safe to label Najee yet another Tomlin first round bust?
No. But you can label him a Colber first round bust.
Seems like the drafting got a whole lot better once he was gone.

okay I joined late because of a function at my son's school

finally caught up off the DVR

hope gunner is okay but if he never suits up as a Steeler again it will be too soon
He should have been benched for fielding a kick off that was clearly going out of bounds and would have started us in the 40

I'm no offensive genius but wouldn't Warren and maybe a FB be the better option on that attempt? I'm not seeing anything that would make me have Harris on that play.

wow, let Najee go airborne from 3 yards away against a defensive line that has destroyed you all night long and you know he is going to put the ball out in front. That play was doomed from the start. He got hit 1.5 yards from the goal line. He had no chance. This is not college plus you have to know that the offensive line is going to get a push on absolutely NOBODY. But, oh well. We have the lead. Lets see if we can get the ball back.

At some point, Canaduh will realize they can't run on the Clowns. Their D is good and they have 9 or 10 in the box.

Give Kenny credit for standing in there to make a play knowing he was going to get blasted

Alright, alright, alright!

Najee is the least physical 240 young RB I've seen in a long time. He's big but plays very soft.

Jaylen Warren is small but plays much bigger.

When do we just accept the obvious?

Why did we cut all of our TEs?