• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

The Clowns rushed for 198 yards on the ground. The Steelers had like 255 total yards of offense.

Without 4 turnovers, 2 defensive touchdowns and 6 sacks they lose this.

And Watson sucks. Cleveland got ripped off.

The Nick Chubb injury is gruesome BUT the NFL rule change to prevent concussions (high hits) has forced all defenders to go low below the knees to stop someone.

I remember when this rule change came about there was talk that it would probably result in more lower leg injuries. Well that surely was true last night. SAD!

@Superman
You ok with this threesome berm is purposing.
Berm has a knack for pulling some major trim. Trim that is beyond his perceived ability. I'd go with the flow until this **** got weird... weirder.

That's just ****** awful. I'm really sad that happened. I know Minkah was not trying to hurt him. He was running all over them he has to go low. It's just terrible.
Over at Go Bengals they were convinced it was planned and the league needs to look into it...LOL...people that are so biased they can't grasp that sometimes **** happens no matter how safe they've tried to make the game...SMH.

Over at Go Bengals they were convinced it was planned and the league needs to look into it...LOL...people that are so biased they can't grasp that sometimes **** happens no matter how safe they've tried to make the game...SMH.
Was it the same guys who were wishing injuries on the steelers pregame?

Dipshits, the lot of them…especially there.. i hope the Bengals go 0-17 and forfeit all of their draft picks for violating some limit on absolutely brain dead, ignorant fans…

Yes 200 lb Minkah I'd going to go chest to chest v. Chubb. It was a ****** hit just like Shazier. But it wasn't dirty and there was no intent. I believe that is where chest injury really happened

The Nick Chubb injury is gruesome BUT the NFL rule change to prevent concussions (high hits) has forced all defenders to go low below the knees to stop someone.

I remember when this rule change came about there was talk that it would probably result in more lower leg injuries. Well that surely was true last night. SAD!

Clowns fans all over social media blaming Minkah for Chubb's injury.

Clowns fans all over social media blaming Minkah for Chubb's injury.
Well they are a dumb as a box of rocks fan base it doesn't surprise me.

Yes 200 lb Minkah I'd going to go chest to chest v. Chubb. It was a ****** hit just like Shazier. But it wasn't dirty and there was no intent. I believe that is where chest injury really happened
Not to mention Chubb had about 50 broken tackles last night. The defenders aren't going to stop playing until he is on the ground.

On a positive note, the league has announced that DeShawn Watson will not be fined or miss any games for pushing a ref last night.

Every other team in the AFC North agrees with this decision.

The Clowns rushed for 198 yards on the ground. The Steelers had like 255 total yards of offense.

but the Steelers forced all the turnovers, they made the defensive plays to win

**** cleveland

On a positive note, the league has announced that DeShawn Watson will not be fined or miss any games for pushing a ref last night.

Every other team in the AFC North agrees with this decision.
Did anyone else notice how refs just don't call penalties committed against Watson? The Steelers had a borderline late hit out of bounds against him and a blatant facemask. The refs ignored both. Not the first time I've seen this happen.

Depends which sack you take away. I think we still could have won with all of the above minus ONE of the sacks. 🤪

Depends which sack you take away. I think we still could have won with all of the above minus ONE of the sacks. 🤪

Without 2 defensive touchdowns they don't win.

I'm happy they won, but they have some serious issues with the run defense. They've given up 386 yards rushing the first two games of the season.

Without 2 defensive touchdowns they don't win.

I'm happy they won, but they have some serious issues with the run defense. They've given up 386 yards rushing the first two games of the season.
What if both Highsmith and Watt get tackled at the one? I think there is a chance we still win.

I think at this point we all know it was not a quality looking win that is going to instill confidence. They have a ton of work to do. I'm not really sure that they have the teachers to improve it. But I do know it's always better to try to improve from a win.

Was it the same guys who were wishing injuries on the steelers pregame?

Dipshits, the lot of them…especially there.. i hope the Bengals go 0-17 and forfeit all of their draft picks for violating some limit on absolutely brain dead, ignorant fans…
Not sure, but ever since the Carson Palmer- Von Olhofen(spelling? Sorry Kimo) incident any hit by any Steelers D player they don't like is dirty and part of how the Steelers are trained...LOL. We've never had a Vontaze Burfict type player...yet where did Burfict play? The irony.

Did anyone else notice how refs just don't call penalties committed against Watson? The Steelers had a borderline late hit out of bounds against him and a blatant facemask. The refs ignored both. Not the first time I've seen this happen.

Well, BEN ROETHLISBERGER delt with that his entire career, started right after Millageville…………..

Can’t feel sorry for “happy” ending guy at all.

Salute the nation