• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

This is not a good football team and they have a terrible offense. Canada is terrible at his job. Pickett stinks. Harris looks like he’s running in quicksand and should give up playing time to Warren.
That is what they are showing now. Canada is doing this team no favors.

Pickett yet again misses an open Pickens and it costs a first down,.

Aikman says the PIT OL is geared more to run the ball. What???? They cannot block CLE at all to run the ball,.
Lol. Pittsburgh’s oline is not creating any holes in the run or pass. Pickett cannot see over the line when he throws. At that point Canada needs to smarten up(will never happen). Implement roll outs for Pickett, utilize the big TE’s on underneath routes. In theory, the jet sweeps and misdirections are supposed to work, but the way Canada draws them up are horrible.

It amazes me how this guy has a job

Bryce Young looks like Arnold Jackson behind that line

• Haha
Reactions: JMM
It ain't over till it's over. Keep the faith, ugly as it is.
Let's be real. The only reason we are in this is because Chubb went down. He was about to hang a buck fifty at least on us and open up their pass game. Same crap from Tomlin year after year. And people thought this was going to be a top 3 defense....LOL.

This teams seriously needs to change running scheme. Use a damn FB and our TE to block.

They could sure use a stud C right now,but it's too late for that.

Reactions: JMM
Option #1: We keep Canada and win 3-4 games.
Option #2: We dump Canada and win 6-8 games.
Fire Tomlin and hire the water boy and win the SB. 🤪

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I want a new HC, OC, DC and OL coach for the Stillers. (Can you bring back Munch?) Even if you can only give me one of these, I will be very happy. Thank you.

Your friend stillerfaninfl

Lol. Pittsburgh’s oline is not creating any holes in the run or pass. Pickett cannot see over the line when he throws. At that point Canada needs to smarten up(will never happen). Implement roll outs for Pickett, utilize the big TE’s on underneath routes. In theory, the jet sweeps and misdirections are supposed to work, but the way Canada draws them up are horrible.

It amazes me how this guy has a job

Take a look at what Cleveland did immediately after the Pick six… they ran the ball and got Watson easy, clean throws to get him back into a rhythm..

Let's be real. The only reason we are in this is because Chubb went down. He was about to hang a buck fifty at least on us and open up their pass game. Same crap from Tomlin year after year. And people thought this was going to be a top 3 defense....LOL.
Always a ray of sunshine. You don’t post much when we do well.

That is called......football.

I expect some amazing halftime adjustments by our coaches for this inept offense. The only thing that actually seems to work at all is the 2 min offense.

Our genius coach and coordinators will make the necessary adjustments and kick the **** out of the clowns in the second half.

LOL