• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers and clowns game thread:

Pickens only had to go parallel to the ground in order for him to hit him in the hands. Besides that, it was the best throw ever.
At some point your playmakers have to make plays when your QB need you to. Tough catch sure. You make it though.

I agree. The talent is there. There’s just no coaching to develop it, and no play calling to take advantage of it.professional football players

ok that's the 2nd time Levi Wallace fanned on a tackle that went for a TD!
that's on coaching right? You'd thibk that after playing football all your life you'd not need to be taught how to tackle. 🙄

Cleveland’s Back up running back goes 70 yards…Our 1st round RB Najee ain’t even got 7..,
He has four yards.

Cleveland’s Back up running back goes 70 yards…Our 1st round RB Najee ain’t even got 7..,
Cleveland's line blocks well on running plays. Ours? ..... Not so much.
But, yeah, Najee seems to be mailing it in too.

At some point your playmakers have to make plays when your QB need you to. Tough catch sure. You make it though.
I understand that. But, it seems like our QB is asking his WRs to make an awful lot of those tough plays.

OL still SUCKS!!!!

Why isn’t JPJ playing?

FYI Levi Wallace hasn't had a tackle since Week 17 last season!

Pickett to Pickens....keep it rolling.

Did I mention that our OL....SUCKS!!!!!

Recipe please!!!

Recipe please!!!
The whole thing is the seasoning and the coating. I prefer PURE olive oil to fry it in. I put a quarter inch in a 12" pan.

Smoked paprika, white pepper (a shitload), black pepper, salt, garlic powder (just put liberal amounts into it...the flour should look slightly pink). Put all that into the flour. Flour is part of the dredging process. I like to cut the breasts in half like cutlets.

I use 3 eggs. I also use breast meat but thighs are also excellent.

I think the different thing that we do is to also season the beaten eggs with the white pepper, garlic, etc., just to make sure everything is piquant.

After dredging the chicken in egg, dredge it in flour...then egg again...then in the Kikkoman PANKO UNSEASONED breadcrumbs. Seriously PANKO!

Then you put it on a MEDIUM LOW heat for 6-7 minutes a side and don't let it smoke or splatter (this might vary, considering your stove...just don't burn it).

After the chicken is done I like a sprinkle of Tony Chachere's MORE Spicy Creole Seasoning over the chicken. My wife doesn't like it quite that spicy and doesn't need the Chachere's.

2nd down and a quarter mile, yippee