• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Arizona Cardinals prediction thread:

Fearing it will not go well this week, as the referees will be playing for the Cardinals. There is a 20% win rate for the home team with this crew, so it does not bode well.

Steelers 16
Cardinals 20

Kenny Pickett's completion percentage: 62.5%

Stillers 37
Cards 9

I wish.

A blowout in our favor for once....

Nah!

With this team, I don't know who the hell'll win. Tomlin never has this team ready for crappy underdog teams.

Midget football, outside speed, bad record, lot of hope & hype, Steelers west……………….. 16

fresh off a HIGH, KP8 determined, Minka & WATT, DJ re-focused but high…………………….29

KP8 completion %—————— 66.481%

SPECIAL NOTE: The team overall improves upon last week’s performance. The OC / Play Caller improve as well. Bubbles continues to have glitches of pain & Coach Tomlin is wearing the shades on a clouded day. But there is hope as BLITZ has made Peppered BACON for a game day victory.

SteelBuckeye has made himself available to answer all football related questions along with anything pertaining to Solid Rocket Fuel Combustion and Collectors question on 20+ year old Barbie Doll Series.

Salute the nation

Classic trap game.

Cards 20
Steelers 18

Picket 61%

For some reason I always was a fan of the Cardinals helmet look...
Just so classic, clean, and kool......weird I guess?

Im looking at a high scoring event Sunday.

Murray and Connor will give us fits with their legs..

Steeler offense continues to respond against a very suspect Arizona defense though..

Steelers = 29

Classic helmet team = 25

Pickett = 69%

Last edited:
This looks like it should be a gimme but nothing in the Tomlin era is a gimme. I'm going to figure a win at around 23 - 16. Pickett at 65%.

Steelers 24
Cardianls13
Look for Najee to get a couple of TDs. The game plan(if we have any sense) will revolve around our RB duo as the Cards gave up 228 run yards last week and are ranked really low as far as the run goes.

Last edited:
Not sure where all the predictions are coming in for us to score in the 30s; AZ may only be the 26th ranked D, but Cinci is the 31st, and we only managed to put up 16 points on them! Sure, we moved the ball masterly, compared to with Canada at OC (1st time we had 400 yards of offense since Canada was hired!) but we still only managed to put up 16 points on the 2nd to last place D.

https://www.footballdb.com/stats/teamstat.html?group=d&cat=t

I could see optimism creating a belief of forecasts in the mid 20's, but the high 30's? Could be getting a little optimistic there.

On offense we are the fourth lowest scoring in the league, with 16.5 PPG. AZ is a few notches better with 17.2 PPG but they have their starting QB back in Murray who may not be worth his new contract but is surely better than their other QBs, so there is that.

23 Steelers
17 AZ

QB% 66
Maybe you should compare apples with apples - you're using relative performance in yards of Cincinatti and Arizona as a basis for predicting points Pittsburgh will scire.

Comparison of points against would be a more appropriate basis for predicting Pittsburgh's likely score Arizona is 30th in points per game against, Cincinatti 19th. So scoring more points against Arizona should be expected.

I miss the good O'l ___________________________

Salute the nation

Comparison of points against would be a more appropriate basis for predicting Pittsburgh's likely score Arizona is 30th in points per game against, Cincinatti 19th. So scoring more points against Arizona should be expected.
Expected? Where have you been? This team hasn't flirted scoring in the 30's vs. ANY opponent, our average is a mere 16 PPG. And then I see so many fans predicting that we are going to score in the HIGH 30's. It COULD happen, sure, it's football. But we're still a Shades' team, and Shades' teams are low scoring in nature. He seems only comfortable with 13-10 games. It's a psychosis.

Expected? Where have you been? This team hasn't flirted scoring in the 30's vs. ANY opponent, our average is a mere 16 PPG. And then I see so many fans predicting that we are going to score in the HIGH 30's. It COULD happen, sure, it's football. But we're still a Shades' team, and Shades' teams are low scoring in nature. He seems only comfortable with 13-10 games. It's a psychosis.

No more Canada = 52 points minimum now🤣… gonna light up dem Bengals to the tune of 85 next game… give em the old Ochostinko special

Steelers 27
Cards 17

Pickett 23-32 for 72 %...303 yards

Last edited:
Midget football, outside speed, bad record, lot of hope & hype, Steelers west……………….. 16

fresh off a HIGH, KP8 determined, Minka & WATT, DJ re-focused but high…………………….29

KP8 completion %—————— 66.481%

SPECIAL NOTE: The team overall improves upon last week’s performance. The OC / Play Caller improve as well. Bubbles continues to have glitches of pain & Coach Tomlin is wearing the shades on a clouded day. But there is hope as BLITZ has made Peppered BACON for a game day victory.

SteelBuckeye has made himself available to answer all football related questions along with anything pertaining to Solid Rocket Fuel Combustion and Collectors question on 20+ year old Barbie Doll Series.

Salute the nation
Bacon in the morning and bacon at night. makes for a great Sunday!

Bacon in the morning and bacon at night. makes for a great Sunday!

The ONL thing missing,………. Would be lunch time, sort of a BACON nooner !!!!!

Salute the nation