• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Arizona Cardinals prediction thread:

I agree. It’s high time the Steelers laid an *** whooping on someone. Long over due.

BTW, if it can only be one team, I hope they do it to the Patriots. Seems to me they have one coming from our Steelers.

Honestly that one would make my football season. Just absolutely wreck the pats****. It won't make us even steven, but I'll feel good about it,ALOT.

And if they should make the playoffs, smash the jagoffs. Just for the towel insult and general disrespect.

This offense has a really good chance over the next couple of games to get into rhythm and find its new identity before they potentially make the play offs.

Steelers 19
Artist formerly known as Steelers West 13

Pickett 63% completion rate

I agree. It’s high time the Steelers laid an *** whooping on someone. Long over due.

BTW, if it can only be one team, I hope they do it to the Patriots. Seems to me they have one coming from our Steelers.
Disagree on timing. No point helping them draft their needed QB.

They need to have their negative karma balance leveled when it hurts them much more.

I like the Steelers chances today.

Steelers 26

Tardinals 13

Pickett 64%

I’d just like to see this team actually put another team away and win without giving me an ulcer.

Shows just how much Canada held this team back. A few tweaks and it's a real NFL offense and not the high school BS Canada was doing.

Classic trap game.

Cards 20
Steelers 18

Picket 61%
Saw this coming a mile away. Tomlin is so predictable. I didn’t think we’d get the **** kicked out of us but here we are. Tomlin is the coach of the year!

We still have Tomlin..
We still have Trubisky...and Canada's playbook. Having Pickett go from shotgun from the 1 on 4th and goal - the sheer brilliance of it. JV coaching and play design. No direct snap to Najee and a "tush push"? Too obvious, I guess. The standard is substandard and, unfortunately, will continue to be so for the rest of the year.

I can't wait until Thursday's nite game. Tomlin vs Belicheat. Both backup QB's to boot. Should be a masterpiece of a game. Only if I was a fly on the wall in both offices during this short week.

OK, slash asked me to tally winner. He has a personal matter to attend to. He also wanted me to start the new prediction thread. But I see someone has started it.

This week winner is Papa Lazarou …………… 20 cards———————— 16 Steelers

2nd place Mdk2………………. 20 cards———————-18 steelers

Papa Lazarou, please PM me (Drink IRON City) your address and I’ll be sure to coordinate with slash, your prize.

Thanks to who all participated.

Salute the nation