• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Begin New Program Reminder for Fans at Heinz Field

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Heinz Field Management are beginning a new program to remind fans that are attending games to get to the stadium early prior to kickoff.

This plan will begin this Sunday night just before the Steelers take on the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday Night Football starting at 8:20pm ET.

Heinz Field Management & @steelers are beginning a new program with the goal of reminding fans to enter the stadium early to ensure they will not miss kickoff. The program will begin this Sunday night prior to the Steelers game against the Seahawks.https://t.co/jGUiBuGynQ

— Heinz Field (@heinzfield) October 15, 2021

Fireworks presented by Zambelli Fireworks will be set off an hour before the game starts, and again 30 minutes before kickoff. These will both be reminders to fans for pregame activities, mobile ticket preparation, and player introductions.

We’ll see yinz Sunday night!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

They didn't care for the fans walking around pre game? I prefer my fireworks happening during the game in the form of an offensive explosion!

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Heinz Field Management are beginning a new program to remind fans that are attending games to get to the stadium early prior to kickoff.

This plan will begin this Sunday night just before the Steelers take on the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday Night Football starting at 8:20pm ET.

Fireworks presented by Zambelli Fireworks will be set off an hour before the game starts, and again 30 minutes before kickoff. These will both be reminders to fans for pregame activities, mobile ticket preparation, and player introductions.

We’ll see yinz Sunday night!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..
And please leave deceased love ones who have been cremated at home in their respective urns.

To anyone here going to the game. Enjoy the fireworks and may the Steelers get a w tomorrow night

I know the games I attended were awesome but I didn't need a reminder to enter the field of play early.

I'd show up at 8am and wonder the parking lots around the stadium and enjoy hospitality / camaraderie / play football catch / help older folks if needed / anything and everything possible to suck in the enjoyments of PITTSBURGH, then be in line for gate opening to enjoy everything with-in the field / stadium.

Nothing but the best of times on every game attended.!

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC