• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

The officials have been horrible in this. Trying to get the Bills in this. No call on obvious hold of Heyward. No PI call on our last drive. And, now a total bullshit roughing the passer call. All after we scored so they can stay in it.

I suspect the NFL may have let the refs know the Chiefs are 1st seed...

And... cue the defensive missteps to give Buffalo a score before the half and the ball coming out.
exactly. What kind of BS call is that. The illegal formation is just forgotten about and the bogus roughing call (even the ref on NBC says its bogus) is enforced. They are going to do their level best to make sure this thing is tied at half.

We need to hold them to a FG. The D is got to be getting gassed.

Give Buffalo 7 timeouts!

Ticky Tack calls need to go both ways......That is why you don't pick up the flag.....If you call it stick with it. We should still have the ball but ticky tack flag was picked up.

Only to be ****** by yet another ticky tack call that was not picked up.

Way to go Nelson..Thanks for keeping us in this game.

You know its bad when Collinsworth sides with us
exactly. What kind of BS call is that. The illegal formation is just forgotten about and the bogus roughing call (even the ref on NBC says its bogus) is enforced. They are going to do their level best to make sure this thing is tied at half.

We need to hold them to a FG. The D is got to be getting gassed.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

We should know by now that the refs give a key call to the team behind to make it a closer game.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The offense needs to wake the **** up.

Held them to 3...