• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

Deep breath.....goosfraba....deep breath....goosfraba...see all better now.

I know it sucks watching a late season collapse. We can only hope for adjustments. Either way it's beyond our control.

It’s a Tomlin coached team

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'm thinking they go 2-1 over the next 3 and get bounced in the wildcard round. Another year of just good enough to get a ****** draft position. I hope I'm wrong What's your prediction?

11-5. They MIGHT beat Cincy to get to 12-4, but I wouldn't bet a dime on that right now.

how did this work out? Take off the rose colored glass limp *** fan...tomlin right on cue...first playoff game of the year, completlty clueless, huge loss after the other...but mikey is a motivator for winners right?

It felt like a playoff loss. Tomlin for whatever reason has his share of defenders born with rose colored glasses. Don't blame Randy F, blame the man who hired him.

An 8 year sample of his work:

2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 8-8
2018 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 9-6-1
2017 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 13-3 • Lost in AFC Div. to JAX
2016 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 11-5 • Lost AFC Championship to NE
2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 10-6 • Lost in Div. Round to DEN
2014 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 11-5 • Lost in Wild Card to BAL
2013 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 8-8
2012 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 8-8
2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 12-4 • Lost in Wild Card to DEN

It felt like a playoff loss. Tomlin for whatever reason has his share of defenders born with rose colored glasses. Don't blame Randy F, blame the man who hired him.

An 8 year sample of his work:

2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 8-8
2018 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 9-6-1
2017 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 13-3 • Lost in AFC Div. to JAX
2016 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 11-5 • Lost AFC Championship to NE
2015 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 10-6 • Lost in Div. Round to DEN
2014 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 11-5 • Lost in Wild Card to BAL
2013 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 8-8
2012 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 8-8
2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Season 12-4 • Lost in Wild Card to DEN

Yeah posting his record history can be looked at two ways. Not good enough in the playoffs but non losing during the season. The subject is been discussed everyone know their playoff record is suspect. You act like it is something new when you post it. You also act like Steelernation likes it we don't....But you either deal with it or act like a ***** day in day out whining and complaining. I see you took the act like a ***** route. It fits you to a Mike Tomlin T.

I just watched it for three hours. Seriously that fetal position crawl before half time on offense should cap off a coach firing. Give it to Canada at this point you have to do something to turn it around before it is too late. It isn't too late YET, but they are snowboarding towards fail without change.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yeah it's painful watching the Pittsburgh Steelers go ***** up mode. The used to be intimidators by physicality are long gone. The mindset is gone. Now it's just a wannabe Patriots Offense minus cheating and guys who can't catch the ball.

Better find a formula to run the ball or nothing else will open up. Entire defenses each week sit at the line all game long.