• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Bills game thread # OnABuffaloWingAndAPrayer

Jesus Christ. ****.

Game over.

So their adjustment is to get rid of the ball quick, our adjustment is to playoff at the LOS, sounds smart

Sent from my SM-A515U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I feel pretty confident about a 3 and out coming up.

I'm not even sure we are the best team in the AFC North anymore. I think you can pretty much close the curtain on the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers. One dimensional offense that goes 3 and Out more often than not and can't sustain drives. As the 2nd Half approaches our Defense just wears down

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I said it last week. I see nothing demonstrating it isn't accurate.

This team peaked against Cleveland.

It's the same defensive plan from the 2nd half last week. Leave all the receivers wide open.

They are not playing championship football. Feels like groundhog day again. ****.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Diggs is single-handedly beating our *****. If the O doesn't go no-huddle and score here, this is going to be a very long half. They obviously made adjustments to beat even more pressure we are throwing at them. Did our O make any adjustments? We will know very quickly. As I said in an earlier post, our O needs at least 21 in the 2nd half to have a chance. I stand by that.

Honestly it doesn’t matter that the game is over (which it is). What matters is, if you are the type who is only satisfied with a Super Bowl, the season is over

If you can’t move the football in the NFL in 2020, you don’t even deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone a top seed or division champ. None of that positioning or seeding matters right now. We cannot move the ball. So we are one and done, no matter when or against whom that one is played

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

One and done in the playoffs. Pitt media will continue to talk about never having a losing season.

I've been saying this for a while. Also, the chance that we beat the Bills is very low.

Blitzing every play didn’t seem to work. I wonder if we’ll keep doing it.

Can't b;ame the offense now not one negative play and back to the worst tackling possible. Buffalo is showing their desire and our guys stand there. What is up with this team.