• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Bring Back Defensive Lineman Montravius Adams

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers made another move Tuesday morning. This time, on the defensive line.

According to ESPN‘s Adam Schefter, defensive lineman Montravius Adams inked a two-year, $5 million deal with the Steelers:

Defensive lineman Montravius Adams is signing back with the Steelers on a 2-year, $5 million contract, per his agents @DrewJRosenhaus and @RyanMatha.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 15, 2022

The former third-round draft pick, Adams appeared in 10 games for the Steelers last season after coming over from the New Orleans Saints practice squad in November, recording 15 total tackles and two pass breakups. Prior to that, Adams played for the Green Bay Packers for four seasons as a rotational interior defensive lineman (2017 – 2020).

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Good to see.

Good signing.

Any news from Tuitt as to whether he is coming back?

**** YES. One of the best moves so far.

Good move! Big Snack Two signed! I like this move and think you can rotate Montravius and Tyson and be successful. I still want our first or second pick to be a DL and think it will. Still may be able to trade for Fletcher Cox from the Eagles too. Should get interesting but the Steelers have impressed me so far with their aggressiveness early.

Very good value at $2.5 million per. Get Witherspoon signed next, please. If so, then the team has solidified RG, C, DL, CB and QB. That makes the draft much more a BPA than OSWNAG ("Oh, ****, we need a guy!").