• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

Horrible throw mason geez us! My sister can throw that good... how do u miss that badly on a two point conversion? Game on line? He threw a throw away.. on a two pints conversion.. *** I hate losing to brown streaks! Then ******* at refs... do your fuking job let the fukn ref do his!

Mason over threw that ball not giving Chase a chance but otherwise good effort.

Mason needs to work on his out-route accuracy and pocket awareness. He can certainly sail a ball far downfield with good accuracy. Work on these things and Steeler Nation will never again equate your name with the Landry Jones' of the past.

If I was Mason, I would have taken the penalty with the ref I would have grabbed him and ran with him and shoved the ground said "no interference right?

Maybe we'll get some PI and holding calls next week?

Good effort anyway.

Too bad Mayfield wasn't 'accidentally" kicked as hard as possible in the side of the helmet.

Baker keeping the gameball....treasure that win against the JVs

I WON...One of my new girlfriends gave me 8.5 points & took the Browns....

She has to wear a Steelers Jersey with no underwear...Which one should I give her # 36 Bettis or # 7 Roethlisberger guys?

Browns won their Super Bowl.

She has to wear a Steelers Jersey with no underwear...Which one should I give her # 36 Bettis or # 7 Roethlisberger guys?
Give her Bettis then run it up her caboose.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Can you trade it in for some booty instead ?.