• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers browns game thread #PrayingForAcleanBillOfHealth

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

FordFairLane

Reaction score
That was a good throw bad route by Claypool. Rudolph lead him to the outside shoulder away from the safety but Claypool went inside for some unknown reason then had to adjust to the ball late.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not the greatest punt there would have been nice to see them pinned within the ten.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice hit by ST...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Too bad. That throw to Claypool was a TD if they'd been in the same page.
Always something.

Punxsutawney

Reaction score
They’re 12-3 and resting their starters. Most people would blot consider that a collapse.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

This game is irrelevant, but they lost three of the last four games they played to win, and had to crawl out of a 24-7 deficit in the game they won.

Whether it's a collapse of not, they're not going into the playoffs playing anywhere near championship caliber football.

That's pretty obvious.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
That was a good throw bad route by Claypool. Rudolph lead him to the outside shoulder away from the safety but Claypool went inside for some unknown reason then had to adjust to the ball late.

As much as Claypool impressed early on in the season..he has been a disappointment at the end of the season. My take anyways.

madinsomniac

Reaction score

Thats like a dozen times this year... he has to learn that you don’t risk those inside throws unless tge safety is totally out of tge picture... this ain’t college anymore

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

FordFairLane

Reaction score
As much as Claypool impressed early on in the season..he has been a disappointment at the end of the season. My take anyways.

Yeah, he doesn’t understand the little nuances of the game. Rudolph correctly read the safety and threw to where Claypool should have been. Time Claypool tracked the ball he was too late to adjust.