• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Calling Jets For Mike Williams

Would all parties involved be able to swallow their pride, man up, and play nice the rest of the season and Kahn just call Carolina about Diontae Johnson for say a 5th round draft pick? Rumor has it he’s available and it wouldn’t be the craziest thing thing we’ve seen happen…if he gives effort he might be the best WR left out there….thats a big IF admittedly

The NFL restricts trading for a player you already traded away that season...

Would all parties involved be able to swallow their pride, man up, and play nice the rest of the season and Kahn just call Carolina about Diontae Johnson for say a 5th round draft pick? Rumor has it he’s available and it wouldn’t be the craziest thing thing we’ve seen happen…if he gives effort he might be the best WR left out there….thats a big IF admittedly

Sorry Avoid_Lloyd, Dionte was moved for an internal reason, and it wasn't his choice. I highly doubt the FO would reverse their decision on that. They have brought players back, but not during the season, William Gay is one I can think of as an example. Clearly he would be better than any WR on the roster not named George, but he would also infest the WR room, eventually leading to his open displeasure.

Salute the nation

Saints might be selling with their train wreck going on. I would check if they are willing to move Olave…

Rodgers threw the ball to the wrong place, yet immediately threw Williams under the bus post game interview. It could be a he said she said situation, but why throw the teammate under the bus. BEN ROETHLISBERGER never did that.

Salute the nation
I understand that, although not in his prime. Rodgers is 3x better than any qb we have and if I had to bet Williams is the problem not Rogers. Rogers made a career of making average talent look like superstars.
If Williams looks bad enough the Jets want him gone after a handful of games. That tells me everything I need to know.

I understand that, although not in his prime. Rodgers is 3x better than any qb we have and if I had to bet Williams is the problem not Rogers. Rogers made a career of making average talent look like superstars.
If Williams looks bad enough the Jets want him gone after a handful of games. That tells me everything I need to know.
What has Rodgers done lately. He may be 3x better in a vacuum but in reality he's a mess and I don't want him anywhere near the team. Trams win games not head case superstar QB.

Clearly you missed my point about Rodger’s being a pompous asZhole. That whole situation should have been handled internally, yet Mr. Knows more than anyone else, made it public. Great teammate and bonding attribute…………. NOT.

Why didn’t he just answer “there must have been a miscommunication and move forward………Because he wants you to know he never makes a mistake and is far superior to anyone else. While he is at 2-4 w/l and Justin Fields is at 4-2 w/l, let me know when Arron is relevant and I’ll still “can’t stand the butch”.

Salute the nation

Clearly you missed my point about Rodger’s being a pompous asZhole. That whole situation should have been handled internally, yet Mr. Knows more than anyone else, made it public. Great teammate and bonding attribute…………. NOT.

Why didn’t he just answer “there must have been a miscommunication and move forward………Because he wants you to know he never makes a mistake and is far superior to anyone else. While he is at 2-4 w/l and Justin Fields is at 4-2 w/l, let me know when Arron is relevant and I’ll still “can’t stand the butch”.

Salute the nation
Amen. Will let you know when he retires

If they add Mike Williams, it will be as a mentor more than an upgrade per se... the guy wasnt a speedster... his acl injury knocked almost 3 mph off of his top speed on top of that... he is a route guy... he supposedly has a great work ethic and game IQ

Rodgers did throw the ball to the right place even Williams said so. Rodgers was throwing to a spot and Williams was not there. Even with Williams falling down he still almost got to the ball. With that being said I still don't think Williams is much better than what we have now and I would be hesitant to bring him on

Rodgers did throw the ball to the right place even Williams said so. Rodgers was throwing to a spot and Williams was not there. Even with Williams falling down he still almost got to the ball. With that being said I still don't think Williams is much better than what we have now and I would be hesitant to bring him on
I look at it as is he better than Van? would say yes. So winning doesn’t prevent me from upgrading. I also won’t get into how much better as you get to a dollar quicker by collecting quarters over picking up dimes.

I wouldn’t hesitate to improve the position. More so now with Wilson showing the ability to spread the ball around. Saying this it doesn’t have to be Williams if they can secure a better player I would say go and do that…