• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Yep….Ben is done. I watch all the other QBs and they make routine passes…Ben I have to hope and pray he throws something and they catch it. This is just bad football.

Need to run North South...they are selling out to get to Ben. Najee could pop one, but we run outside...frustrating especially with the D holding up their end.

So the offense is not in top form tonight

When Ben does hit them they drop it and then false start but Tomlin leaves him in and no one says a word.

Yep….Ben is done. I watch all the other QBs and they make routine passes…Ben I have to hope and pray he throws something and they catch it. This is just bad football.
Yup. Just told my wife after that pass, “Ben just doesn’t have it anymore.”

Perfect ball. Dropped.
Then cost the team 5 yards with a false start penalty. Diontae has talent, but he apparently is a head case and from what he is showing is not a big time player. Ben put it right in his hands and he would have had a first down.

OLine simply NOT blocking people getting Ben sacked and yet it is still tied. I wish they could just sit DJohnson. Just sit him down. That was a horrible possession.

At least we are not playing 10yds off the WRs.