• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Isn't Gildong that linebacker that used to loop around the Horn of Africa?
Sounds like a daytime jerry springer type of host
I'm just messing with Wig. I assume he meant Russell Wilson, but I honestly have no idea. I was kinda late to that party.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Top 10 all time.
No matter how much you wanna hate, he's one of the best to ever play the game.

It's silly. You can always pick out the haters. Some just because they want a certain kind of qb playing. It's ******* funny.

The facts are the very few win championships. Even less win multiple championships while breaking tons of NFL records.

All good now. Guys gone. The team has a **** ton of holes, no qb and ****** coaches.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Santonio played well that drive. He had the catch, and 1 other play when the DB fell down. But Ben had 6 or 7 great throws on that drive.

But I know you don't want to recognize that.
I'm messing with you dude. It was a weak offensive performance(not just Ben) against a weak 9-7 Cards team...it's not like they beat the 85 Bears. I don't kid myself friend, about anything. In his first SB he had a QBR of 22.6....speaks volumes. In SB 45 he threw two of the stupidest interceptions I've seen a QB throw in 45+ years of watching football. The first one was epically stupid: a pump fake to the side where he was going to throw the ball to lure the safety in for the pick...the second was just a typical Big Dummy throw where the ball should not have gone...but hey, the fanboys remind me..... MENDENHALL FUMBLED! F'k MENDENHALL!

LOL....Again: I don't kid myself.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
only good thing is this opens up the Coolie pimps UH player threads

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I'm messing with you dude. It was a weak offensive performance(not just Ben) against a weak 9-7 Cards team...it's not like they beat the 85 Bears. I don't kid myself friend, about anything. In his first SB he had a QBR of 22.6....speaks volumes. In SB 45 he threw two of the stupidest interceptions I've seen a QB throw in 45+ years of watching football. The first one was epically stupid: a pump fake to the side where he was going to throw the ball to lure the safety in for the pick...the second was just a typical Big Dummy throw where the ball should not have gone...but hey, the fanboys remind me..... MENDENHALL FUMBLED! F'k MENDENHALL!

LOL....Again: I don't kid myself.
Neil O'Donnell says Hi

oh **** you

The Steelers never would have sniffed those games without the play of Ben at QB

records don't mean **** when you get to the playoffs

the cards were good enough to get there and the other teams weren't

your comments on Ben are ******* idiotic...just like the rest of your ****** posts

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kordell got to AFCC games.
Honestly, in his prime he'd probably be what all the teams are looking for now.

Our defense got us to those games not Kordell and Stewart's prime was his first year and a half at QB when he ran up and down the field. Once opposing defenses put a stop to that and made him throw the ball, he sucked ***.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
No, Santonio was great. It was all Santy on that drive. The first pass he caught off his forearm after the holding penalty was amazing not just the end zone catch. Did you know he won MVP?
who threw it to him? Yeah Ben. great catch. incredible throw.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Wrong. Ben also played behind a ****** O-line and "won" a SB with them. I say "won" because if not for James Harrison we win nothing. Wilson is much more mobile than Ben was at his best. You need to be objective, I get it you're a fanboy..but, I care about the Steelers, not any one player....since 1976 champ, keeping it real as the youngsters say.
If not for Ben we dont make the Playoffs in 2008

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
What did you ingest?
What type of drink?
Smoke?
Jack mixed with some goodbye tributes.
Ben Ben Ben deserves no less.

Reactions: MTC

Troglodyte

Reaction score
The Russian womens curling team is worth watching......

8223654.jpg
3, 2, 1, 4

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Our defense got us to those games not Kordell and Stewart's prime was his first year and a half at QB when he ran up and down the field. Once opposing defenses put a stop to that and made him throw the ball, he sucked ***.
Oh, I agree. Stewart's best QB year was 1997. But after that Pete Carrol got the book out on how to stop Stewart. (Playoff game in '97. Pats / Steelers. Ended up a 6-7 win for Pittsburgh) Carrol figured out that once Stewart started running you no longer had to even think about defending the pass because he couldn't/wouldn't throw it. That eliminated Stewart as a double threat and turned him into a good running back and a mediocre QB at best.

He was never the same after that.

bkwheat28

Reaction score
I was messing with him. It was a great throw.

Gildong, I’m obviously late to the party, just curious why the hate for Ben? Off field stuff aside, you really just didn’t like his play? Not trying to start ****, honestly curious.