• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

Ice cold Vodka shots. SteelerDog1 seems a little restless.

The steelers offense has it's issues. The OL is awful. Ben shows his age at times. The WRs seem to never be on the same page and make mistakes. Canada's playcalling is horrible. It makes sense when they struggle to score.

What about the cowboys? They have one of the better OLs in the game. Dak just signed a huge deal. They are loaded with weapons with Zeke and Pollard at RB, Schutz is a good TE, and Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, and Wilson at WR. All of that talent and 10 points. I'd be going apeshit if the steelers only had 10 points with all of that offensive talent.

In Mister T's best voice ..................... PAIN

His answer when asked what the chiefs will feel all game long.................

Salute the nation

I got a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon for Christmas. I had been looking for it for over a year and was never in stock at the liquor store. It's probably the best whiskey i ever had.
If it came from Kentucky, you know it's good.

Very windy here in Clearwater, Florida and the power went out about 15 minutes ago. Don't have an unlimited data plan but I'm going to watch it on my phone as long as I can. They said estimated time of power being restored is 10:00 p.m. of all nights

Very windy here in Clearwater, Florida and the power went out about 15 minutes ago. Don't have an unlimited data plan but I'm going to watch it on my phone as long as I can. They said estimated time of power being restored is 10:00 p.m. of all nights

If you want to drive up to Saint Johns County, I have a 65inch 4k I'm watching it on. Which could be good or horrible.

At least now I don't have to hear yet another talking head tell me the Steelers have no chance

Here we go Steelers here we go!