• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers/Chiefs on Netflix Christmas day

Bc son, that was the great reset and us old timers get that date and im not even close to some of them.

Ahh, a bunch of old folks looking for a good pillow fight while they hide behind their perputer in their jammy's. I'll continue to use the Ignore feature early and often.

Ok, now this is starting to feel like SteelerNation of 20 years ago.
Yeah no way. This was an awesome place back then with a ton of great posters and shitposters. This place nowadays is really light years from that. Oh hey, just as an aside, I turned Buff onto Thin Lizzy back then and now I will recommend them to all of you as well. And no, not just Boys Are Back in Town. Check out their albums, complete gold. R.I.P. Phil Lynott

This appears to only be avaliable if you have a Netfix subscription. This is beyond despicable what the NFL is doing.

I'll sign up for 1 month and pay the $ 6.99 or whatever but I do not like giving my CC # out.
Thank you for sharing such interesting info. I was wondering your thoughts on giving your CC # out. now I know

I have netflicks and prime. It's dirt cheap. I cut off cable last year, so this works out for me. I'm shocked they wouldn't have that game on national TV.

Yeah no way. This was an awesome place back then with a ton of great posters and shitposters. This place nowadays is really light years from that. Oh hey, just as an aside, I turned Buff onto Thin Lizzy back then and now I will recommend them to all of you as well. And no, not just Boys Are Back in Town. Check out their albums, complete gold. R.I.P. Phil Lynott

If nothing else, at least check out "Thunder and Lightning" from Live/Life. Loud as you can turn it up, alone in your car. For the next 40 years or so.

This appears to only be avaliable if you have a Netfix subscription. This is beyond despicable what the NFL is doing.

I'll sign up for 1 month and pay the $ 6.99 or whatever but I do not like giving my CC # out.
This is why I have a number of C/C’s for specific use. One is specifically for streaming and online use, because that is the highest threat. Another for gas and auto payments, one for day to day, and 2 others for emergencies. If one is compromised, I have it reissued and use an emergency one in its place. It also helps the fraud department find these azzholes by having a limited number of points of contact.

I have Netflix so I’m good but this is bs.Not everyone can afford the extra expense each month and the NFL is being too ******* greedy.
Start thinking of your fans damn it!
I have started using USTVNOW and their one day $3.99 trial. So far they have filled in the holes this year. A bonus is that I have been getting a “free” day each time I have to use a new email and C/C for the “trial”.

hey , ohio is scanning your drivers license if you buy cigs or alcohol now. Started already in some major convenience chains.
I’ve had that done many places across the country, it’s not really a new thing. We have a brewery in our area that has a “loyalty” program where they just scan your “loyalty” card and it tracks your purchases and has your card on file. It works good, they say it is on an unconnected server, and you don’t get hit up for a tip on your bill. The owner implemented it because it saves him labor. Your card gets charged at the end of the night. It’s really a pretty easy system. The help scans your card, order, and table, then moves on. The order goes to the bar, gets filled and sent out by any other help. Same process each order. They must pay help well because the signs on the tables say tips are not encouraged, but will be pooled and split by all help. Their turnover is almost nonexistent.

Ahh, a bunch of old folks looking for a good pillow fight while they hide behind their perputer in their jammy's. I'll continue to use the Ignore feature early and often.
Your loss. Some of the best threads have been p!ssing matches between posters. 🤣

Sorry you've never heard of a data breach, hacking servers, etc. Come out from under the bed and get outside every once in a while. Enjoy the rest of your life. Fortunately, I'll never see another word you type.

berdmudasteel

So, we've done it once, in the past...

Here's an idea - I can setup a Zoom room on game day and create a watch party for those who do not have a Netflix subscription. The only thing needed is an internet connection and I'll do the rest AND you'll get to meet some of us in person, well, virtually...
Can you imagine the amount of shots we’d all have to do? On Christmas Day….lol.