• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS @ colts —————— Official Predictions

Come Saturday there are only 8 more shopping days until Christmas!

Steelers give the Yinzers their present a little early..

Steelers = 23
Colts = 21

This is the type of game that is a trap game for the other side - with an opponent coming off two losses to 2-10 teams will the Colts take the Steelers lightly? I think not. Colts 24, Steelers 16. Points off turnovers - 10.

Colts 24
Steelers 9

Points off turnovers: 13

The only way to beat the mustache is with a Reindeer and we’ll throw out T-biscuit who should’ve been put to pasture already

Sadly the momentum from firing Canada lasted only 1 game and the Steelers continue their path to “the standard” of Shades and Art deuce

17-7 as Shades get to that elusive 7-7

Steelers 24
Colts 20

17 points off turnovers. The Mitch and Minshew show should be good for 4 picks.

Us.....31🤪
Them...24🥴

17 pts off of TO's

Good guys 24 bad guys 17.
I never thought I would witness quit quitting in the nfl.

Will you be ROOTING for the Steelers to win ?

Another loss further cements Tomlin's departure from this group of underachievers, and takes us one step closer to a brighter future.

A win, puts our future in further turmoil and closer to another potential year of this undisciplined mediocrity with no chance to win a playoff game or Super Bowl.

Tomorrow will be telling but I may just pass on it, not wasting my time.
I'll record it if they somehow show a little life, otherwise it's yard work and an oil change for the truck.

Don’t let Lunar take the truck to get the oil changed. He said he’d get the LS10’s oil changed and put 819 miles on it and never did change the oil.

There was this mysterious odor and back-pack with monogram PG on it, left on the floor board.

Upon further investigation, involving robotic help, it was determined to be Paul G’s backpack. The odor was about 60 MINI sliders from White Castle, still fresh.

The mysterious odor, seemed to emanate from the driver’s seat………. But no fear, we replaced the entire bench seat, to bucket seats and everything seems RIGHT now.

Salute the nation