• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS @ colts —————— Official Predictions

Don’t let Lunar take the truck to get the oil changed. He said he’d get the LS10’s oil changed and put 819 miles on it and never did change the oil.

There was this mysterious odor and back-pack with monogram PG on it, left on the floor board.

Upon further investigation, involving robotic help, it was determined to be Paul G’s backpack. The odor was about 60 MINI sliders from White Castle, still fresh.

The mysterious odor, seemed to emanate from the driver’s seat………. But no fear, we replaced the entire bench seat, to bucket seats and everything seems RIGHT now.

Salute the nation
Paul and Lunar go to White Castle?

Steelers 9 - 24 Colts....Mitch "Ryan Leaf aka JaMarcus Russell" Trubisky tosses 3 INT's and in the Post Game we can all listen to him say I was overly aggressive....I should have dialed it back....that loss is on me!

In all my years of watching the NFL....almost 50......I've never seen a 7 year Veteran NFL QB suck more than Mitch Trubisky! Yes he's that bad!

Will you be ROOTING for the Steelers to win ?

Another loss further cements Tomlin's departure from this group of underachievers, and takes us one step closer to a brighter future.

A win, puts our future in further turmoil and closer to another potential year of this undisciplined mediocrity with no chance to win a playoff game or Super Bowl.
ALWAYS root for them to win.

Us (us, us, us, us) 19 and them (them, them, them, them) 23
And after all we're only tomlins guided men
Me
And you (you, you, you)
God only knows
It's not what we would choose (choose, choose) to keep... Tomlin nor Austin (austin, austin)
Pickens he cried from the rear
As the pass was wiiiide
And the general Khan sat
And the Oline on the field
Moved back because of offsideeeees
Black (black, black, black)
And blue (blue, blue)
And we know which is which and who is who (we suck, we suck)
Up (up, up, up, up)
And down (down, down, down, down)... goes the season

I’m predicting a colts win. Steelers are just too poorly coached and dysfunctional.

Colts 21
Steelers 7

WE HAVE A THREE WAY TIE

and came down to the points off turn-overs, which is deemed as 7.

1st place winner;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; PaPa Lazarou 0 differential
PLEASE PM address

Tie for 2nd
Speedicut
Ron Burgundy

Honorable mention to Litos, well because…… he is Honorable.

Thanks to all who participated and will try to get new prediction thread out tonight.

Merry Christmas

Salute the nation

Congrats Papa.