• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

So we get a 15 yard penalty for that same type of play???

You do realize we got penalized for the same type of tackle on their TD drive, right???

Oh, @Omar10213245 will call it bitching but that's a fact.
Settle down, puppytitz

So we get a 15 yard penalty for that same type of play???

You do realize we got penalized for the same type of tackle on their TD drive, right???

Oh, @Omar10213245 will call it bitching but that's a fact.
Yep.....but it was not called for us on a horrible play call. It is what it is.

We got calls last week...this week not so much at the moment.....it was simply horrible play calling down in the RZ.....Typical Tomlin calls in the RZ. Why replace Fields with Russ if you are calling the game the exact same way?
I'm already warming to seeing Russ back on the bench. No need to get my vote - but, let's see how he does for the whole game before we cast judgement...

Man they are really difficult to watch on offense. This is like watching paint dry.
I watched that Vikes Lions game today and it was extremely entertaining and fun to watch how both teams moved the ball. Just the game being called by both OCs was cool to watch. Then you watch this ****.

Special team coverage has been solid this year at least.

Apple TO would be nice.

Tomlin offenses are so boring. I don’t even know why they bother to change OCs when it’s Tomlin calling the plays.

Ive never been to Pittsburgh, but the pictures that NBC is showing of downtown tonight are really beautiful. The rivers and the bridges are gorgeous.

Meanwhile, yet another slant that PIT is succeptible to time after time. Oh well.

Timing passes and quick slants…Tomlin should take notes