• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

The pendulum has swung on the Steelers success in trading up in the first round. Jones is looking like a bust.

One more: Play calling nerds to open up.
I mean it’s fair. It only opened up for Fields when Indy and Dallas were totally kicking our *****. So, we get to evaluate Russ with the same conditions

Russ' arm seems a little weak. Seems like a lotta underthrows.

What could this team do with Jones in his normal position along with Frazier and Fontanu?

Man we have nothing at WR besides Pickens. Absolutely nothing and it’s so obvious tonight.
TE’s are giving us a chance but our QBs have zero weapons outside of Pickens.

Unfortunately, our Offense looks the same no matter who we put in at QB.

Remember when we got a 15 yard penalty for doing the EXACT SAME ******* THING
these refs are really really loving them some Jets. The call on Minkah was so bad even Terry McCaulay said it should not have been called. They have allowed JETS to hold TJ. Pickens gets abused most plays but no calls.

The pendulum has swung on the Steelers success in trading up in the first round. Jones is looking like a bust.
He is not a RT. Coach Cliche just thinks he knows better.

I mean it’s fair. It only opened up for Fields when Indy and Dallas were totally kicking our *****. So, we get to evaluate Russ with the same conditions
Yeah. I meant "needs to open up" but hit the wrong key.LOL. They are different QBs. I'm throwing on first with him on almost every possession.

We need more from Russ... 6 of 14 for 123 yards isn't acceptable. Hopefully Tomlin will make a few adjustments at half time....on both sides of the balls,