• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers -Jets game thread

Maybe this is the game we destroy someone. I'm tired of biting my nails and the anxiety of down to the wire games.

Just one blowout win this year would be nice
. I've almost forgotten what those are like.

Let's go!
What was last week called

I sure as hell hope Russell Wilson has knocked off most of his RUST already! If he comes out playing like **** the b00 birds will descend quickly on Heinz Field! Or whatever the F**K they call it now! Acricrap Stadium!

Maybe this is the game we destroy someone. I'm tired of biting my nails and the anxiety of down to the wire games.

Just one blowout win this year would be nice. I've almost forgotten what those are like.

Let's go!
I can’t even remember the last time we blew someone out.

Nice to have another game @5:30 on the Wild wet West Coast. Rained nonstop here since Friday morning. Flooding in so many places. Records set…. Enough already! I put my15 year old pug towards the door and he looks outside and turns around. I push his but out there….and does a fake squat and pee for one second and tries to run in again….little ****.

C’mo guys…..Here we go Steelers!!

Try and stay awake you old farts.

Wow wee!

Come on Boz....get it done here!!!