• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Najee Harris Absolutely Disrespected By Cringeworthy Running Back Power Rankings

please remember this.
Preaching in the wind………………………………

It’s easy to cook BACON in the wind when you use the W-i-2040 Auto wind self adjusting flame BACON Cooker.

Yes SIR, in response to your first QUESTION——- Makes Peppered Bacon Perfectly.!!!

Salute the nation

Those are tough #'s..for Harris, the Steelers and the fans.

Harris is a modern day slug and mostly in the box type of runner who hits next to zero big plays as a runner and pass catcher. I hope Warren get more action than he did last year.
Why do you love to name call the players? If he is a slug I can't even imagine what you are. Your takes always have to be either disrespectful or over the top looney.

But you just keep twatwaffling along.

ESPN polled nfl coaches, scouts and executives from around the league for top 10 RB's in the league.
Not top 10, not even an honorable mention for Harris.

If PFF lit a fire in Najee, espn just through gasoline on it.

ESPN polled nfl coaches, scouts and executives from around the league for top 10 RB's in the league.
Not top 10, not even an honorable mention for Harris.

If PFF lit a fire in Najee, espn just through gasoline on it.
Harris is a middle of the pack running back. Somewhere around 15-16 is about right.