• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

I really expected him above all to come out and carry us

No pressure. Can’t cover. Typical O calls. I’m sure we are due for jet sweep.

Brother in law asked me yesterday my thought on this year. Said I think we have a lot of talent but until MT and his squad are gone. I do not anticipate much.

Caption time

!

20210802mfsteelerssports11-1642608749.jpg
" Matt I just love having a cat like you around that I can scapegoat to justify my mediocrity." " That's great Mike as long as I collect old man Rooneys cash every week!"

Peterson. You said you were picking Purdy…There was the pick we needed…

Hate to say it but this game may be over already. Canaduh better start calling some throws - to the middle and downfield. So far, nothing other than the misfire between KP and DJ. Not sure who was off on that one but DJ seemed like he was the one talking on the sideline like he may have done something wrong but who knows. Just terrible O and D so far. No pass rush whatsoever and our coverage has been just as horrible.

"We really need to get the kickoff return team some work."
- Mike Tomlin

"Gotcha, coach."
- Steelers

Ok just doesn’t move his feet that’s coaching don’t move your feet don’t play that's not hard

Yes,yes,of course it’s not over. But we sure see the difference between a legitimate SB team. And a team that has a long ways to go. Coming from behind against the San Francisco D could be brutal for Kenny and the boys. They will T- off on us. The poor fans that spent a ton of money.