• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

Never blamed everything on coaching. But with the off-season we had the coaching failed this team to put the team in the best position to be competitive.

For one thing they brought back an inept coach who hasn't been successful in the NFL level. Then they let a good D coach go instead of promoting him.

Then they didn't make any adjustments during the game to again be competitive.

Every year this discussion ultimately takes place and we ground hog continuously have to readjust our initial season outlook. Or at least I do.

I see the premise is we are not hard enough on the players. But they came and gone with the same outcome.

No I say some some aren't hard enough on the coaches.

The ones guiding the ship to a substandard standard of mediocrity.
I get where you're coming from. But, I don't see it as an "either, or" situation (at least today). I see it as all phases of this team sucked today. Coaching, execution. Hell, probably even the cafeteria workers who cooked the breakfast the players ate.

I get where you're coming from. But, I don't see it as an "either, or" situation (at least today). I see it as all phases of this team sucked today. Coaching, execution. Hell, probably even the cafeteria workers who cooked the breakfast the players ate.
Well yeah they all sucked. But this picture is like in every business ultimately one is the biggest responsible.

Especially when every year every season has mediocre results.

And even the biggest optimistic with the plethora of roster additions has to eventually realize that there is a long term big picture disconnect.

I don't expect perfect seasons or SBs every year. But I damn sure expect not to be embarrassed at home looking like a high school offense or a junior varsity defense where every phase looked pathetic and embarrassing. No this **** isn't entertaining not now not ever.