• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERS / NINERS Gameday Thread

Biggest showing of away fans I’ve ever seen here. You’ll definitely hear them on TV.
Boy times have changed allowing that many opposing fans access to that many tickets. I hope people sold them at ridiculous prices.

Almost know is other than a win I want 76 yards for Pat and DJ to get the first Steelers TD. Each of those is worth $250 in bets. I got two “free” Steelers Jerseys for making those bets. $300 worth of Jerseys for $100 in beta.

here are the things about this year’s team i need to see:

-KFP… was preseason a mirage or is he really taking a step forward

- the pass rush. We have more potential pass rushers in the front 7 than we have had in over a decade and a half.. maybe since the blitzburgh D

- the Oline backups.. they almost certainly will be used this year… outside of Herbig they have no experience… its a ballsy move that could set us up for a long time if they pan out …

- the ilb/safety corps… basically the entire middle of the d is reconstructed … its a total unknown how its going to mesh…

Lets hope the Steelers pull the upset at Home vs the 49'ers. Steelers need to start the season with a WIN!

Almost know is other than a win I want 76 yards for Pat and DJ to get the first Steelers TD. Each of those is worth $250 in bets. I got two “free” Steelers Jerseys for making those bets. $300 worth of Jerseys for $100 in beta.
I hope you didn't make those bets with Jizzer50

Hopefully my old Steelers bar in Florida just brought us some good luck. They just called me and are pumped.

the jet sweep lives